Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    IMG_20150215_130416.jpg
    IMG_20150215_124420.jpg
    image-41.jpg
    image.jpg
    flippers before and after.jpg
    circuit board before and after.jpg
    coil before and after.jpg
    Target before and after.jpg
    ultradust logo.jpg
    image-601.jpg
    image-645.jpg
    image-77.jpg
    image-139.jpg
    image-62.jpg
    image-326.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

Free Ultra Dust Samples should be available on site on Friday.

We hope you will try.

They are designed in the manner as a simple or mean green liquid, but in Powder.
    Not only will it save you money, (No water to ship, and store) but after using ultrasonic cleaners for about 30 years, this is pretty darn good, it has been created specifically for Electronic parts too!

Even still, rinse, and blow dry is helpful and recommended, although rinse, towel dry and air dry works too.

I will make a posting on ultrasonic threads, as this will be kept hidden and exclusive for ultrasonic
    users.

I appreciate everyones patience, will I worked this into the site.

Art

#37 9 years ago

Somethings just take some time....

Ultra Dust....A superior Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution is now available in 2 oz Sample Packs for Free!
    (+ shipping)
    30 2-2 oz packages, 1 per customer, are available only to Pinsiders through this link:

http://www.cometpinball.com/ULTRADUST-p/ultradust.htm

A superior Cleaning Product designed especially for the Electronic and Jewelry Industry
    is now available for Pin Fans!

Rinses Clean...No Residue!
    Easier to store!...in Powder Form!
    Safer for your Electronic Pieces then Green and Purple Liquid Cleaners.
    Better Control of Cleaning Strength
    Designed for Safe cleaning of Electronic Parts
    Less Expensive then Liquids....by not paying for "water"

One ounce will make 1-3 Gallons of Cleaner!!!!

Feedback is appreciated...!

Art

ultradust logo.jpgultradust logo.jpg

Target before and after.jpgTarget before and after.jpg

coil before and after.jpgcoil before and after.jpg

circuit board before and after.jpgcircuit board before and after.jpg flippers before and after.jpgflippers before and after.jpg
    #45 9 years ago
    Quoted from cody_chunn:

I have sent shipping for the sample. Hopefully this will not be as catastrophic as Mean Green. How could it be? What a mess!

I hope it pleases you, but something happened in time (too long), temp (too hot), with contamination of your solution/part (?).

In working with Jewelry, it happens all the time......but thats perfumes, soaps, and lotions from a user contaminating a tank.

Less cleaner...The sample pack at 2 oz, is enough to refill 8-15 batches of new liquid in a Harbor Freight
    ultrasonic pictured.

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from RoyF:

Sample ordered, thank you!

What mixture ratio would that be, Ultra Dust to water? Use distilled water or regular water (I have ready access to distilled free water)?

My Pleasure......I hope this is of help.

As everyones Water Supply is different, distilled is preferred, but not not needed.

I have had a few pms on ratio.

Always start a new project with clean water
    Clean a dirty tank frequently, especially if you can siphon any material that settles to the bottom.
    Ratios? On pinball parts? I am at 1 oz to 4-5 gallons of water. Some people will go as strong as 1 ounce to 1 gallon.
    I'd start weak, and check the part in 60-90 seconds, 3 minutes tops for general dirt.
    Stubborn dirt can benefit from a small toothbrush, longing time, stronger solution...
    Not much of that is in pinball, but restoring rusty parts, removing rouge or polish, layers of grease...
    etc.

Nothing with art work!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mean-green-in-ultrasonicreally?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.