Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by talspach
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stemage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

I got a little video of the flipper mechs for a friend. BRILLIANT design. They were snappy as hell and felt great. https://carousel.dropbox.com/photos/cc/pOpSs3CNWSKGFbQ

I enjoyed the game as well. It had an issue with miscounting balls during the multi game we played, but bugs happen. There are 3 buttons per side - one dedicated to selecting which mode will start next (for Lexy). With so much flexibility around the software, there's so much they can do with these buttons and other things.

The Multimorphic panel was interesting as well. Turns out the little bumpers that swallow balls at the top of the LCD are actually part of the platform - not the modular part at the top. He was talking about all kinds of mode opportunities that resemble something like Missle Command, where you fire at stuff without having to worry about the rebound - like firing a gun.

I hit one mode where you weren't able to hold the flippers at all. It's just firing off shots with about 8 balls coming your way trying to hit targets.

VERY impressed so far.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 20.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stemage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lexy-lightspeed-cax-2015?tu=stemage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.