(Topic ID: 26278)

Last night on ebay for $300 NR, this morning after bids on Craigs for $500...

By shacklersrevenge

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by EM-PINMAN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Gorgar.
    Amazing...or the sale never went through...but that's quick time.

#2 11 years ago

Nothing unusual about that....The seller listed it in both places. Listed it higher on CL in anticipation of getting knocked down with offers. If he sells it local, he ends the auction. Done all the time.

#3 11 years ago

yeah but it ended last night for $410 with no reserve. He just listed it this morning for $500 on craigs, soooo...the bidders either don't count or he was the bidder.

#4 11 years ago

These days, about 1/2 my Ebay auctions are non-paying bidders. I wasn't paid for the last 2 pins I sold on Ebay.

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

soooo...the bidders either don't count or he was the bidder.

#5 11 years ago

It is true, many folks bid and never buy, I just don't get it. Why waste time bidding if you don't really want it....but it happens regularly

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

yeah but it ended last night for $410 with no reserve. He just listed it this morning for $500 on craigs, soooo...the bidders either don't count or he was the bidder.

Maybe they found someone local to buy it for $400.00 as it would put a lot more money in their pocket not paying Epay and Paypunk fees.

As others have said, happens all the time with pulled Epay listing. I personally have not had problems with back out bidders with anything I sold online including 2 pinball machines and I have 950 feedbacks 1/2 sales & 1/2 buying.

Ken

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-night-on-ebay-for-300-nr-this-morning-after-bids-on-craigs-for-500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.