pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4709 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5854 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5855 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5613 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2900 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 6.56.30?PM (resized).jpeg
IMG_1846 (resized).JPG
There are 830 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 17.
#501 51 days ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Nice topper. I need to figure out how to put a light in the cabin.
[quoted image]

Great minds think alike! Would probably be very easy to add some light with a matrix LED extension connected to one of the GI bulbs and running it though the backboard. Maybe I'll do that...

#502 51 days ago
Quoted from rx2006je:

Added Flipmods custom 3D lane guides and lit North Beach sign today, and wow what a difference. The lane guides are my favorite. The way the light coms through and light the lanterns and the words really make a big difference compared to the stock plastics. They are brighter and look better. The 3D wood look of the north beach jumps out as well. Super easy installs and you can run the wire down by the chum bucket and clip to a GI right there. Only thing I would say is to route the wire behind the gate switch so it doesn’t get caught on the gate or switch. Another quality addition from Flipmod.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for your support and awesome review!!

#503 51 days ago

I decided to make a holder for 3d glasses. It mounts to the leg bolts and has a universal mounting that works on either side of the game. This one is in the shape of hoopers shark cage but I have other designs in the works.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png
#504 51 days ago

Orca-Mod-presentation (resized).jpgOrca-Mod-presentation (resized).jpg

Orca mods for Pro edition Pre-order list is open :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-orca-mod-preorder-list-and-more-#post-8067649

#505 51 days ago

That’s crazy detailed. Great work

#506 50 days ago

This replacement Bruce for the Pro from Josh at Reflex Mods is awesome! Just got it today. The pictures don’t do it justice. The sculpt and the paint application is really good! Sent to me in a nice package. Well worth the money. Give Josh at Reflex Mods a look! Thank you, Josh!

IMG_7275 (resized).jpegIMG_7275 (resized).jpeg
#507 50 days ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I decided to make a holder for 3d glasses. It mounts to the leg bolts and has a universal mounting that works on either side of the game. This one is in the shape of hoopers shark cage but I have other designs in the works.[quoted image]

Awww hell yeah. Let us know when they’re ready!

#508 50 days ago

We added an interactive RGB trough light to our Jaws mod collection. The trough illuminates the same color as the upper GI. We recommend unplugging the white apron lights as they are too bright and create unnecessary shadows. There is a video that shows it in action during game play. Plug and play.

https://lermods.com/products/jaws-pinball-led-strip-trough-light-kit-2

https://share.icloud.com/photos/061ZYgQ0dEEECaaAAQZrUZxGw

IMG_0985 (resized).jpegIMG_0985 (resized).jpegIMG_0986 (resized).jpegIMG_0986 (resized).jpegIMG_0987 (resized).jpegIMG_0987 (resized).jpeg
#509 50 days ago

Now that’s Bruce! Thanks Reflex Mods!

IMG_7277 (resized).jpegIMG_7277 (resized).jpeg
#510 50 days ago
Quoted from Laserbeak21:

Now that’s Bruce! Thanks Reflex Mods![quoted image]

Wow, must have.
The stock version looks terrible.

#511 50 days ago
Quoted from Laserbeak21:

That looks phenomenal, definitely a must have for Pro owners and hopefully Josh can make something equally as great for the Prem/LE.

#512 50 days ago

That shark is definitely a game changer, bring on the premium/LE replacement

#513 50 days ago
Quoted from Chris25810:

That shark is definitely a game changer, bring on the premium/LE replacement

I will second that!

#514 50 days ago

Jaws power boat mod. Goes with the white theme. It's a Twilight Zone power ball from pinball life.

20240309_170951 (resized).jpg20240309_170951 (resized).jpg
#515 50 days ago

Nice topper. I need to figure out how to put a light in the cabin.
[quoted image]

Exactly what I did today. Turned out great!

IMG_8073 (resized).jpegIMG_8073 (resized).jpeg
#516 50 days ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Jaws power boat mod. Goes with the white theme. It's a Twilight Zone power ball from pinball life.[quoted image]

Did the same

#517 50 days ago
Quoted from Kevro7:

Exactly what I did today. Turned out great![quoted image]

Oh yeah, I gotta do that. Any more details/pics on how you did it?

#518 49 days ago
Quoted from Laserbeak21:

thanks for the shoutout! Glad you are happy with it

#519 49 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

That looks phenomenal, definitely a must have for Pro owners and hopefully Josh can make something equally as great for the Prem/LE.

planning on it - just need to get my hands on a permium

#520 49 days ago

Oh yeah, I gotta do that. Any more details/pics on how you did it?

It’s a bit hard to see, but I put a 4” strip light in the cabin and one in the back. Ran the connector to a playfield GI light.

IMG_8075 (resized).jpegIMG_8075 (resized).jpegIMG_8078 (resized).jpegIMG_8078 (resized).jpeg
#521 49 days ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Jaws power boat mod. Goes with the white theme. It's a Twilight Zone power ball from pinball life.[quoted image]

How does it play with the power ball, makes triggering the optos easier or just makes it a little wilder/fun when hit? Visually it looks great!

#522 49 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

How does it play with the power ball, makes triggering the optos easier or just makes it a little wilder/fun when hit? Visually it looks great!

If it makes it a bit easier I would do it for sure. That shot is annoyingly frustrating for me at times. I can hit it square on from a trap and the ball won’t move far enough to trigger anything. I usually need to hit it from a fast inlane return to have the best chance of registering.

#523 49 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

Not much different, maybe a bit more snappier action in the boat. Looks much better and the factory ball was greasy. It was not cleaned when installed!

#524 49 days ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Not much different, maybe a bit more snappier action in the boat. Looks much better and the factory ball was greasy. It was not cleaned when installed!

I noticed that too. Cleaned everything while I had apart

20240309_183026 (resized).jpg20240309_183026 (resized).jpg
#525 49 days ago

Rings are blue, not pink

#526 49 days ago
Quoted from Kevro7:

It’s a bit hard to see, but I put a 4” strip light in the cabin and one in the back. Ran the connector to a playfield GI light.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice. I'm planning on doing the same. Did you paint your barrels yellow? Mine came in a burgundy color. Going to detail it some.

#527 48 days ago

Matt at Back Alley has a couple of mods for Jaws
https://backalleycreations.com/collections/jaws-pinball-mods
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Edit - I am not affiliated with Matt in any way. I like his work but I am simply passing on what I found on his site today when looking at something else.

#528 48 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Matt at Back Alley has a couple of mods for Jaws
https://backalleycreations.com/collections/jaws-pinball-mods
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Edit - I am not affiliated with Matt in any way. I like his work but I am simply passing on what I found on his site today when looking at something else.

We need Ben's head inside the boat instead of a pinball

#529 48 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

One of the best ideas I've seen in this thread

#530 48 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Great idea! A head sculpt inside a clear ball

#531 48 days ago

I bet Matt could do one. Whether it would be worth it or not who knows.

#532 48 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I bet Matt could do one. Whether it would be worth it or not who knows.

I've bought a few items from him, great detail. Hoping he takes the hint,,,

#533 48 days ago

I'd buy one...

#534 48 days ago

I'm throwing this idea out there for the 3D printer people. I think some seagulls mounted/glued on a small wire would look pretty cool in the game. It would give the effect of the seagulls flying above the water like in the movie. I'm not sure if it would be worth the cost but who knows.

#536 48 days ago

Lots of choices on etsy, Amazon, probably ebay too .

#538 48 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Lots of choices on etsy, Amazon, probably ebay too .

Thanks, I'll check it out !

#540 48 days ago

Rescue multiball airball 1

Beach closed sign 0

IMG_4282 (resized).jpegIMG_4282 (resized).jpeg
#541 48 days ago

Rescue multiball airball 1
Beach closed sign 0[quoted image]

My rocket city airball fix arrived today, I'll install before I play another game. Airballs are a lot more frequent now with 100+ plays.

#542 48 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I've bought a few items from him, great detail. Hoping he takes the hint,,,

Yall keep your eyes peeled for the Wednesday announcement for our 7 days of Texas …I think you will all be pleased

#543 47 days ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I had the same thought. I had some flying Seagull 3D printed and am painting them and will add to my game. I am making molds to reproduce. If they look good then I will post for interest!

Great ! I'm looking forward to seeing your work !

#545 47 days ago

Highly detailed JAWS beverage holder I am working on, inspired by the iconic barrel from the movie. I tried to recreate this as accurately as I could from the prop. Will be painted and weathered as well. Top screws off when you are using it, screws back on when you are not. The mounting bracket is also easily removable so you can remove the barrel to clean it if need be without removing the leg bolts

Mug (resized).pngMug (resized).png
Mug.gifMug.gif

#546 47 days ago

That is mint! Love it. Could use a magnet system to be able to stow the lid to the side or base when in use?

#547 47 days ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

That is mint! Love it. Could use a magnet system to be able to stow the lid to the side or base when in use?

Or.. you can even include rope ..use either as part of the design and also can let the lid hang off with the rope holding it while there is a beverage in the holder.

#548 47 days ago

Please do a Narragansett one!

#549 46 days ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Highly detailed JAWS beverage holder I am working on, inspired by the iconic barrel from the movie. I tried to recreate this as accurately as I could from the prop. Will be painted and weathered as well. Top screws off when you are using it, screws back on when you are not. The mounting bracket is also easily removable so you can remove the barrel to clean it if need be without removing the leg bolts
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Will it be wide? I have gotten holders from uptick and they hold a Nalgene. Would love to see a shark head beverage holder down the road. Would look pretty cool but design may be a pain?

#550 46 days ago
Quoted from TahoeTony:

Will it be wide? I have gotten holders from uptick and they hold a Nalgene. Would love to see a shark head beverage holder down the road. Would look pretty cool but design may be a pain?

Thanks for the comment! It's a dicey balance, as the larger the holder the more it sticks out, and can sometimes look goofy / bulky and easier to ram into with your leg if mounted on the front. This one is designed to fit a standard can with about 4mm on either side.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Delight

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 74.99
Lighting - Led
Cento Creations

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 48.50
Machine - For Sale
Bay Village, OH
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Rio Rancho, NM
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 89.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

There are 830 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-mod-thread/page/11?hl=good-times and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.