IMG_5854 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5855 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5613 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2900 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 6.56.30?PM (resized).jpeg
IMG_1846 (resized).JPG
IMG_1845 (resized).JPG
IMG_7389 (resized).jpeg
There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 17.
#702 31 days ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

This is a great question, unfortunately with the current design they will not fit. However, I could make one that does not have the magnet which would allow me to hollow out the top to provide more space. Lemme know!

What is the magnet for? I wasn't aware there was a magnet.

#703 31 days ago

Hi Freinds sharing the JAWS Gulp list. Finally making progress. This is a one man show and these things take A TON of time, I am doing my best to crank these out. These Here is the Barrel Gulp List:

Shipped
- menzelino,
- Svente69

Invoiced & ready to ship
- PinBalt
- kimzone
- CRCADES
- rx2006je
- twindad

Next Batch about a week out
- Spectreman
- Sphinx
- Mjesposi
- Leechman
- iceman44

Third Batch about two weeks out
- pinb1
- flipperstick
- iceman44
- zeldarioid
- VolitionFlipper

Fourth Batch about 2.5 weeks out
- Tomb1957
- bossk4hire
- pinb1

JawsAd (resized).jpgJawsAd (resized).jpg
#704 31 days ago

I've been getting a lot of IMs, so I'm happy to finally have the Jaws QR Code and Seizure Warning cover magnets and decals available! For the first time there is a choice or two different versions of each. Also, new reduced pricing to allow for easy mix and matching from this game and others. Shipping is still free to USA and only $2 extra worldwide.

Edit: It's tough getting good pictures in my gameroom. Professionally printed and die cut, so assume they look better in person!

Here is the link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1312-space-coast-pinball/10570-jaws-qr-code-and-seizure-art-replacement-magnet-decals
1 Quint B (resized).jpg1 Quint B (resized).jpg2 Universal B (resized).jpg2 Universal B (resized).jpg3 4 Shark Attack B (resized).jpg3 4 Shark Attack B (resized).jpg5 6 Bigger Boat B (resized).jpg5 6 Bigger Boat B (resized).jpg
Whole game 1 (resized).jpgWhole game 1 (resized).jpg

#705 30 days ago

JAWS Silhouette Toppers are now available in my Pinside Shop and should be listed shortly on Mezelmods.

If you're not familiar with my toppers, these are plasma cut, powder-coated metal. This is four separate pieces that install using the existing screw pattern on the top of all newer Sterns.

The half circle backdrop in the pics is yellow, but it is being lit by Mezelmods' topper illumination kit, which can be purchased through Mezelmods.

Price is $185 + shipping. These are made to order, so it may take up to two weeks to ship. Powder-coating gets done once a week.

20240326_202602 (resized).jpg20240326_202602 (resized).jpg20240326_202614 (resized).jpg20240326_202614 (resized).jpg20240326_203654 (resized).jpg20240326_203654 (resized).jpg20240326_202422 (resized).jpg20240326_202422 (resized).jpg
#706 30 days ago

NEW Jaws 3D collection set from CRCades is just about ready to photograph and release!

JAWS/ORCA 3D Collection Set Pinball Shooter Rod and PlateJAWS/ORCA 3D Collection Set Pinball Shooter Rod and Plate

#707 29 days ago
Quoted from underlord:

Got my LE yesterday, arrived perfect. I’ve been working seven days a week lately, customers can’t get their cars fixed anywhere anymore and we are buried, but…
I unboxed, set up, downloaded latest software, have to tweak a few things and add Pinwoofer and Rocket City mods.
I found myself very emotional over this pin. Been a long road and well worth it. That upper Orca pf is amazing, quite a few paths to explore, laughing at roaring shark popping up (corny AF!) and Elwin walking by Brody’s window while he’s typing along with causes of death got me into laughing fits.
Airballs at shark fin jump, gonna add that airball fix. Otherwise, playing perfect.
I’m exhausted but looking forward to playing on IC when they add even more achievements. Team Elwin had fun with this title and it shines!

Congrats, just got my LE too! What is your thoughts on the Pinwoofer solution, been thinking of adding one to one or more of my pins...

#708 29 days ago

JAWS 3D Collection Set - JAWS/ORCA 3D Collection Pinball Shooter Rod and Plate

FINAL MOVIE SCENE [ BRODY is on the shark tower as the ORCA sinks behind him]

Smile you son of a ..... "
IMG_0196 (resized).jpegIMG_0196 (resized).jpeg

JAWS 3D Shooter Rod and Shooter Rod Plate - Featuring the Scooba Tank that Chief Brody shot during the final moments of the iconic 1975 blockbuster that started... and ended it all, for BRUCE!

Custom modeled, hand painted and epoxy clear coated with a “smooth as glass” finish that feels great and accents all the finer details all of Bruce’s battle scars!

IMG_0209 (resized).jpegIMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0203 (resized).jpegIMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0208 (resized).jpegIMG_0208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0205 (resized).jpegIMG_0205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0214 (resized).jpegIMG_0214 (resized).jpeg

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades/10582-jaws-orca-3d-collection-shooter-rod-and-plate-by-crcades

anyone who is already on the pre-order list for any of the JAWS Custom Playfield 3D Collection sets can add this to the existing order without holding up their existing order or adding additional shipping costs.

#709 29 days ago
Quoted from VirtualMayhem:

Congrats, just got my LE too! What is your thoughts on the Pinwoofer solution, been thinking of adding one to one or more of my pins...

Got a pinwoofer but not installed yet. Def a must have upgrade. I put pinwoofers in my IJ, DM and TZ. Words cannot explain the sound quality improvements. Seriously.

I also installed Rocket City airball deflector. Gone. 100%. Not one. Before I was removing the glass every few games cuz ball got stuck after it flew over the reel spinner.

#710 28 days ago
Quoted from underlord:

Got a pinwoofer but not installed yet. Def a must have upgrade. I put pinwoofers in my IJ, DM and TZ. Words cannot explain the sound quality improvements. Seriously.
I also installed Rocket City airball deflector. Gone. 100%. Not one. Before I was removing the glass every few games cuz ball got stuck after it flew over the reel spinner.

Same, zero airballs after Rocket City Chum line install.Took a min to adjust it perfectly like his directions but couldn't be happier with no more airballs,

#711 28 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

JAWS 3D Collection Set - JAWS/ORCA 3D Collection Pinball Shooter Rod and Plate
FINAL MOVIE SCENE [ BRODY is on the shark tower as the ORCA sinks behind him]
Smile you son of a ..... "
[quoted image]
JAWS 3D Shooter Rod and Shooter Rod Plate - Featuring the Scooba Tank that Chief Brody shot during the final moments of the iconic 1975 blockbuster that started... and ended it all, for BRUCE!
Custom modeled, hand painted and epoxy clear coated with a “smooth as glass” finish that feels great and accents all the finer details all of Bruce’s battle scars!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades/10582-jaws-orca-3d-collection-shooter-rod-and-plate-by-crcades
anyone who is already on the pre-order list for any of the JAWS Custom Playfield 3D Collection sets can add this to the existing order without holding up their existing order or adding additional shipping costs.

Wow that looks real really good

#712 27 days ago

I think the aqua blue powder coating looks pretty good on the LE

IMG_1642 (resized).jpegIMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
#713 27 days ago
Quoted from Cento:

[quoted image]

Perfect color, great choice! A premium done in color this would be awesome.

#714 27 days ago

A few mods
White flipper bats
Flipper toppers from Flip Mods
Light Blue Titans on the lower half of playfield. ( I became impatient and wanted to get back to game play)
Wizard Mods magnetic apron. *sadly their coin door magnet cover color does not match the LE paint scheme.
GotFrogs IC connect relocated to coin door,
Rocket City chum line airball fix, lighthouse flasher and LE start button
White powerball replaced pinball in boat
Pin Monk quiet fan, flipper fans, playfield mode color insert brackets, leg bolt plush washers.
Pinwoofer super kit with external powered subwoofer.
I am not a protective plastics guy, but I do replace those metal washers under the slings with clear PETG.
Eyeing that CRCades kit and trying to resist, but I think that will be inevitable as soon as I see some pinsiders posts with them installed.
I would like to think I am done with mods. But experience has shown that modders are going to continue to release things without which my game will suddenly seem incomplete.

Jaws  (resized).jpgJaws (resized).jpg
#715 27 days ago

Version 2 of the pin-gulp style 3-D glasses holder is a winner. Very strong and it looks great.

IMG_6058 (resized).jpegIMG_6058 (resized).jpeg
#716 26 days ago

This will work for the time being

IMG_4264 (resized).jpegIMG_4264 (resized).jpeg
#717 26 days ago
Quoted from Greenli2:

This will work for the time being
[quoted image]

I did something similar. YT video shows the light patterns (waves).

IMG_6812 (resized).jpegIMG_6812 (resized).jpegIMG_6814 (resized).jpegIMG_6814 (resized).jpeg

#718 26 days ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I did something similar. YT video shows the light patterns (waves).

[quoted image][quoted image]

fantastic

#719 26 days ago

I like the bolts too. Nice touch!

Quoted from Cento:

[quoted image]

#720 26 days ago

I think an oxygen tank sculpt to put in the sharks mouth for the Pro would be pretty sweet. Anyone have one one these in the works?

#721 26 days ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I think an oxygen tank sculpt to put in the sharks mouth for the Pro would be pretty sweet. Anyone have one one these in the works?

If you have this Jaws Funko Pop, I believe the tank is a different piece of plastic and even has the right markings on it from the movie. It could be used, but you’d have to sacrifice the Funko a bit.
Have you thought about taking a piece of wooden dowel and carving it down to the size you want, painting it etc.? That would be a cost effective solution.

IMG_7344 (resized).jpegIMG_7344 (resized).jpeg
#722 26 days ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

IMG_0208 (resized).jpegIMG_0208 (resized).jpeg

The tank is a separate part that I make to fit into his jaws and teeth once it's painted and the aqua-lung water slides are put in place. I can resize it for the playfield sculpt if there was enough interest in producing it.

#723 25 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

[quoted image]
The tank is a separate part that I make to fit into his jaws and teeth once it's painted and the aqua-lung water slides are put in place. I can resize it for the playfield sculpt if there was enough interest in producing it.

You make very nice things. And don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m not about to drop $100 on a tank. If you or someone else could make this at a reasonable price I think they will sell a lot.

#724 25 days ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

You make very nice things. And don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m not about to drop $100 on a tank. If you or someone else could make this at a reasonable price I think they will sell a lot.

Glad you like my work! I think I make pretty decent mods and I definitely lean more toward premium quality instead of sub par workmanship and a higher sales volume, Quality vs Quantity, there are plenty of budget mods around and I don’t want to be in that mix at all.

You're a tad high on setting my price point though, I was simply saying that I already have it made for the shooter rod so it would be simple to redesign it for the Pro Shark.

I would keep it around $35/40 if there is enough interest since I basically already have it designed.

#725 25 days ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I bought a wooden dowel at Home Depot. I’m going to try and cobble together a tank. I’ll post a pic if it doesn’t turn out looking like crap.

#726 25 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:Glad you like my work! I think I make pretty decent mods and I definitely lean more toward premium quality instead of sub par workmanship and a higher sales volume, Quality vs Quantity, there are plenty of budget mods around and I don’t want to be in that mix at all.
You're a tad high on setting my price point though, I was simply saying that I already have it made for the shooter rod so it would be simple to redesign it for the Pro Shark.
I would keep it around $35/40 if there is enough interest since I basically already have it designed.

I would be interested if available

#727 25 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Glad you like my work! I think I make pretty decent mods and I definitely lean more toward premium quality instead of sub par workmanship and a higher sales volume, Quality vs Quantity, there are plenty of budget mods around and I don’t want to be in that mix at all.

Based on your level of quality I’m in for $40 sight unseen!!

#728 25 days ago

Tank for sharks mouth: Wooden dowel I cut and sanded, regular nail I hammered and dremeled into a T shape. Drilled and set it with wood glue. Now to print out some graphics of the tank off the internet. Also found some scrap pieces of plastic that should serve well for the tank valves. I think the final paint should be straightforward. Need to shorten the tank so it looks deeper in his mouth. Unless Bruce likes stogies.

IMG_7363 (resized).jpegIMG_7363 (resized).jpegIMG_7362 (resized).jpegIMG_7362 (resized).jpegIMG_7353 (resized).pngIMG_7353 (resized).png
#729 25 days ago
Quoted from Laserbeak21:

Tank for sharks mouth: Wooden dowel I cut and sanded, regular nail I hammered and dremeled into a T shape. Drilled and set it with wood glue. Now to print out some graphics of the tank off the internet. Also found some scrap pieces of plastic that should serve well for the tank valves. I think the final paint should be straightforward. Need to shorten the tank so it looks deeper in his mouth. Unless Bruce likes stogies. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Lol my first impression was why is the shark smoking a cigar? Maybe Bruce lights one up to celebrate after he eats someone? Nice work!

#730 25 days ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Quoted from rx2006je:

Needs painting, water slides and a bit more refinement of the inside mouth angles so that it fits properly… but should do the trick for the PROs.

DDF6CAE4-6B21-4D80-A5DE-EBF4107081A5 (resized).jpegDDF6CAE4-6B21-4D80-A5DE-EBF4107081A5 (resized).jpeg
#731 24 days ago

Pieces of scrap plastic superglued on for the tank valves. Not too shabby… paint, tank graphics and proper sizing to shark’s mouth to come soon.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#732 24 days ago

Putting a scuba tank in the sharks mouth on the premium and LE versions could be a real nice touch and give you that “smile you son of a…” moment when the shark pops up for that final hit on Great White bounty multi ball when we finally get the code. As long as it doesn’t interfere with the updated ball search code to prevent unintentional ball grabs.

#733 24 days ago
Quoted from Laserbeak21:

Pieces of scrap plastic superglued on for the tank valves. Not too shabby… paint, tank graphics and proper sizing to shark’s mouth to come soon.
[quoted image]

Sweet job so far! This is one of the reasons why I started making mods several years ago in the first place… either couldn’t find what I needed or didn’t like what was available from other mod makers.

#734 24 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

For sure, any chance you can post some pics of your shop,mods in progress. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested in seeing the majic.

#735 24 days ago

Hi Freinds sharing the JAWS Gulp list. Finally making progress. This is a one man show and these things take A TON of time, I am doing my best to crank these out. These Here is the Barrel Gulp List:
Shipped
- menzelino,
- Svente69
Invoiced & ready to ship
- PinBalt
- kimzone
- CRCADES
- rx2006je
- twindad
Next Batch about a week out
- Spectreman
- Sphinx
- Mjesposi
- Leechman
- iceman44
Third Batch about two weeks out
- pinb1
- flipperstick
- iceman44
- zeldarioid
- VolitionFlipper
Fourth Batch about 2.5 weeks out
- Tomb1957
- bossk4hire
- pinb1
[quoted image]

Got it yesterday and installed. Absolutely looks awesome on the game. Fits the theme. Thanks Again

Jaws Pingulp (resized).jpgJaws Pingulp (resized).jpg
#736 24 days ago

This angle for the wooden scuba tank seems to work, after chopping of a good chunk.

#737 24 days ago

I painted it quickly and placed graphics. Added some dirt and stain to the tank. It was a quick paint. I think could look better with a semi gloss seal. Overall I’m happy with this cheap mod.

#738 24 days ago
Quoted from Laserbeak21:

I painted it quickly and placed graphics. Added some dirt and stain to the tank. It was a quick paint. I think could look better with a semi gloss seal. Overall I’m happy with this cheap mod.
[quoted image]

That looks fantastic, a light gloss clear as you say will finish it off and give it a realistic shine. You should consider selling these, as it looks great and offers a nice alternative to the super thick glossy offerings.

#739 23 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

That looks fantastic, a light gloss clear as you say will finish it off and give it a realistic shine. You should consider selling these, as it looks great and offers a nice alternative to the super thick glossy offerings.

Thank you! yes, I’m going to look at the final gloss options.

#740 23 days ago
Quoted from Laserbeak21:

Thank you! yes, I’m going to look at the final gloss options.

Nice job. Using the ground down nail was a great idea. I like doing the same. Creating my own topper right now. Orca off Amazon, Bruce from Michaels, some pieces of pine, plexi, etc. Made the yellow buoys out of dowels from HD. 7/16" x 48" was under $2.00. I did use Poplar, not Oak. Sands easy and smooth. Oak is a coarser grain and much harder wood. Just waiting on a couple small seagulls to have flying over and it'll be done.

#741 23 days ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Quoted from rx2006je:

I’m curious to find out others interest in me running a small one time batch maybe 30 or so. If enough want it I will try to get this scheduled in, pretty backed up right now with the first run of the JAWS 3D collection sets getting ramped up.

28F9AF1D-F2DB-4E93-9090-A9D8E7ED0F1C (resized).jpeg28F9AF1D-F2DB-4E93-9090-A9D8E7ED0F1C (resized).jpeg64273B2E-57D1-48BA-88AE-596D8779C2C3 (resized).jpeg64273B2E-57D1-48BA-88AE-596D8779C2C3 (resized).jpegDBD4E582-9A72-4CA9-ADA9-91AC836CCC5B (resized).jpegDBD4E582-9A72-4CA9-ADA9-91AC836CCC5B (resized).jpeg
#742 23 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

I’m curious to find out others interest in me running a small one time batch maybe 30 or so. If enough want it I will try to get this scheduled in, pretty backed up right now with the first run of the JAWS 3D collection sets getting ramped up.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I am defiantly in for one.

#743 23 days ago
Quoted from ScubaScott:

Nice job. Using the ground down nail was a great idea. I like doing the same. Creating my own topper right now. Orca off Amazon, Bruce from Michaels, some pieces of pine, plexi, etc. Made the yellow buoys out of dowels from HD. 7/16" x 48" was under $2.00. I did use Poplar, not Oak. Sands easy and smooth. Oak is a coarser grain and much harder wood. Just waiting on a couple small seagulls to have flying over and it'll be done.

Your project sounds great! Can’t wait to see it!

#744 23 days ago

Hey folks! So I made an alternate "drop" mount for the barrel gulp so it can fit on the same side as the shooter rod for those of you that have the barrel shooter. The standard mount does not provide enough clearance cause that shooter rod is massive . Here is an idea of proximity, and distance from the shooter. For those that still want one here is the order form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGzmsGFNRiHM5lVUea6-YbxB3Efa3LTZdg_RuNn9QxdnjiZA/viewform

Cheers

IMG_1520 (resized).pngIMG_1520 (resized).pngIMG_1521 (resized).jpgIMG_1521 (resized).jpgIMG_1522 (resized).jpgIMG_1522 (resized).jpg
#745 23 days ago

Hey folks! So I made an alternate "drop" mount for the barrel gulp so it can fit on the same side as the shooter rod for those of you that have the barrel shooter. The standard mount does not provide enough clearance cause that shooter rod is massive . Here is an idea of proximity, and distance from the shooter. For those that still want one here is the order form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGzmsGFNRiHM5lVUea6-YbxB3Efa3LTZdg_RuNn9QxdnjiZA/viewform
Cheers

i need just the mount, let me know how to order it
Thanks

#746 23 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

this looks great

#747 23 days ago

Great idea marspinball
I just ordered one myself. What does the install look like. I watched a youtube with Harrison Drake and they mention the front bar just removes?
Any tips?
Thanks
IMG_1034 (resized).jpegIMG_1034 (resized).jpeg

#748 21 days ago

Jaws mod?

IMG_3532 (resized).jpegIMG_3532 (resized).jpeg
#749 21 days ago
Quoted from toaster777:

What is the magnet for? I wasn't aware there was a magnet.

When you remove the lid is snaps to the bottom to hold it

#750 20 days ago

Does anyone have any good installed playfield pictures of the Lord of the Gameroom mods for Jaws? All I’ve seen are brief glimpses from a YouTube video. Any TPF attendees snap some shots out there?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Volcano Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 65.00
Cabinet Parts
Pin-Tools.com

Machine - For Sale
Bay Village, OH
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 48.50
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 32.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Other
FlipMods

13,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Hero, VT
There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-mod-thread/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.