• Latest reply 10 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jalopy Schematic Snapshot.jpg
ja.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crassmage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi, I have been contacted by a friend of mine to look at someone's pinball machine. Turns out it is an old Williams Jalopy for the early 50's It is all there but needs some TLC. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as to where to start to say get this thing to start a game or take credits. There is no manual and this is a little older than I am used to tinkering with. ANY help is greatly appreciated. Would love to see this thing in action. THANKS

#2 10 years ago

ja.jpgja.jpg

#4 10 years ago

It is here in Austin. It seems like quite a project as it sits. I was just trying to get it to start a game. Says it has credits too. Is the little red button a reset under the cab next to the power switch or was this added after? Does it need to have the trough filled with balls to start? I only spent a few minutes on it and the only EM I have dealt with is my own which is about 20 years newer. Do you have any extra woodrails for this era by chance? not sure if they had them. Owner is a car guy looking to restore one for his garage. thanks

2 weeks later
#8 10 years ago

Thanks Steve, I did however lose or corrupt the file you sent me and am going to see the game tomorrow. I will start with your suggestion as it does seem like a straightforward type of game. Thanks again

#10 10 years ago

Checking it out in an hour. Thanks again, hope to have it up and going today

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crassmage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jalopy-wont-turn-over?tu=crassmage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.