• Latest reply 12 years ago by rommy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bullshit_Protector.jpg
#1 12 years ago

I'm looking to sell my HUO CV. It has only two owners with me as the second one and is in excellent shape. There is very slight ghosting over the "Volt" inserts but other than that the game is in mint condition. All decals are original, playfield is a 9.5 out of 10 and the only reason I give it that rating is because so many are anal about the "Volt" rollovers.

Cabinet is a 9.8 out of 10. Minus .2 for the perfectionists out there but otherwise 10 out of 10.

Coin Door: 15 out of 10...PERFECT. A coin has NEVER been inserted in this machine.

Machine has green leg protectors as well.

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/eggbert52/

Cabinet is a 10 out of 10...best you will find. No cracks in the plastics and no wear from the ball. I have a new key for the head that I have not installed that you will need to.

I have the following NOS pieces:

New DMD display (Decals not even peeled off)
New Mini Playfield (MINT)
New Ringmaster
New RM magnet
A-22270 Upgrade Playfield Kit

$7,500

Thanks for looking.

#2 12 years ago

How many plays are on the machine? I wasnt looking to spend quite that much but will think about it. thanks

#3 12 years ago

7500 for a 1800 dollar game when new .. Cool

Jim

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Maybe for someone that bought one when they were 1,800

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Jim

If only people knew back then when distributors were trying to dump these NIB out at $1800. I'm sure everyone would have bought a few to sit on for a day like today

#6 12 years ago

I'm not saying that's going to be the end amount and I appreciate no one ripping me on it. I have quite a few extras with NOS stuff. Vanquishi, I'll have to check the machine for number of plays and send you a PM. I know in the 8 months I've had it I've put MAYBE 200 plays on it and at least 25% of the time I quit after one ball

Thanks

#7 12 years ago

I remember that! Back then, no one wanted the game! The Free Only EProm really helped the game! Not only that, but it's a great looking pin!

I wish I could get it!

-Aaron

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I'm not saying that's going to be the end amount and I appreciate no one ripping me on it.

Dude, grow some thicker skin. You post what you want to get, but don't get upset when someone else remarks on your price. So is life. If you don't want to get comments about your prices don't post them. This is the internet. But good luck with your sale.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

25% of the time I quit after one ball []

That is not a good sales pitch . Good luck with the sale as I am sure someone will buy it . The last HUO CV sold a few months ago sold for 6K .

So your price seem to be normal in this crazy pinball hobby .

Jim

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

That is not a good sales pitch .

I'd rather hear the truth than a load of bs. All in all, it's pretty much a moot point as CV is known and liked well enough that his opinion of the game probably won't sway the buyer very much.

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I'd rather hear the truth than a load of bs

I can't tell anymore ?

Jim

#12 12 years ago

davewth said:

I'd rather hear the truth than a load of bs

I can't tell anymore ?

Jim

these should help but not over the internets...

Bullshit_Protector.jpgBullshit_Protector.jpg

#13 12 years ago

Hello again! good to see you on pinside. I wanted to ask you about the leg protectors. Some people go for them, some seem to hate. What is your experience on this CV with them?

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Hello again! good to see you on pinside. I wanted to ask you about the leg protectors. Some people go for them, some seem to hate. What is your experience on this CV with them?

I love them! My decals were perfect but I just wanted them and I think they look cool on the machine. I mainly got them to protect the decals because of what I've seen happen to MBs.CVs aren't like this but why not be safe.

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

these should help but not over the internets...

hahaa that was great!

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

eggbert52 said:25% of the time I quit after one ball []
That is not a good sales pitch . Good luck with the sale as I am sure someone will buy it . The last HUO CV sold a few months ago sold for 6K .
So your price seem to be normal in this crazy pinball hobby .
Jim

Actually, it's more a testament of my pinball skills and the fact that the game can be very unforgiving! On another note, I put up my second highest score a week or so back so I can have turn around games. However, the one guy was right, I am extremely honest and try to think of any detail that a buyer would look for. I know if I'm spending $6K and up I want to make sure the machine is in tip top shape.

#17 12 years ago

I wish I could buy it. I really need to win the lottery

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from PinWiz17:

I wish I could buy it. I really need to win the lottery

I could set up a balloon loan through Fannie and Freddie with no interest until the 5th year...

#19 12 years ago

I keep trying to get CV. Really I do. Have had one for 3+ years now. Just not ready to give up on it yet!

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Goughs417 said:I wish I could buy it. I really need to win the lottery
I could set up a balloon loan through Fannie and Freddie with no interest until the 5th year...

Classic!

#21 12 years ago

If you get your price.... then your price is acceptable. If you don't, obviously, you'll reconsider. Worth it or not, prices have gone up dramatically on A rated games like this.

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

rommy said:Hello again! good to see you on pinside. I wanted to ask you about the leg protectors. Some people go for them, some seem to hate. What is your experience on this CV with them?
I love them! My decals were perfect but I just wanted them and I think they look cool on the machine. I mainly got them to protect the decals because of what I've seen happen to MBs.CVs aren't like this but why not be safe.

I've had issues with them bunching up newly applied decals... even when allowed to sit for a few weeks. Next time I do a decal job I'm leaving bare legs on for a year (or using the foam variety). Then, once I'm sure the adhesive is set, maybe put them one. They do look nice.

#23 12 years ago

CV came from the factory with screened cabinet art, not decals.

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from NM:

CV came from the factory with screened cabinet art, not decals.

Exactly, so it isn't an issue.

#25 12 years ago

Ok guys, thought about this and I'm going to offer a price of $6900 on Pinside before I unload it on EBay. Honestly, the game is great but I don't much like putting additional pins in my condo due to the effort and am pre-ordering a LEWOZ. I'm gonna keep it (CV) for anything under the price listed but I wanted to offer it to a fellow pinsider first.

Thanks for looking.

#26 12 years ago

Just shoot me now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-cv-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.