snow1 (resized).jpg
0Super-Soccer-Work-04 (resized).jpg
0Super-Soccer-Work-03 (resized).jpg
Super Soccer Player Unit 2 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Super Soccer Player Unit (resized).jpg
CamPositions-4Player (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider currieddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

Check PB4 on the Player Unit. You can drop it by pulling the cotter pin to get at the switch.

CamPositions-4Player (resized).jpgCamPositions-4Player (resized).jpgCapture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#3 4 years ago

This, from Clay's superb guide, might be helpful in learning to read schematics: http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index3.htm#schematic

Remember that schematics are a guide to connections, not a literal map-ie: something that shows as a connection on the schematic is not necessarily near that other part.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

When I get stuck on player 3, if I drop coins and press the button to add players and reset the game, the motor in the cabinet just spins endlessly without actually resetting. I have to manually operate the ZB1 and ZB2 switches to reset the game.

If I play a 1 or 2 player game, none of the above happens. The game works as it should.

Did you check the Player Unit sw. (posts above)? If Z2, which resets players 3 and 4, is not functioning correctly (motor spins) it again might come down to the PU. Hopefully it's not that resistor, which is in the PU.
Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider currieddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-super-soccer-won-t-advance-to-4th-player?tu=currieddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.