20150423_200605.jpg
20150423_200617.jpg
20150423_200626.jpg
00A0A_j3UkgOcoTI4_600x450.jpeg
pics of Docs games 007.JPG
pics of Docs games 005.JPG
KIMG0135.jpg
KIMG0140.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

I think the cab it is in is for an Orbit.

That is an Outer Space cabinet, the two player version of Orbit.

It is dimensionally and functionally correct for Scuba.

Also, I'm with Collin in that you really want to keep the head upright when transporting. The glass is most stable on edge and most protected in the head. I position the front of the head all the way forward in the bed of the pickup with some padding, like cardboard or moving blankets, between it and the bed edge. Then put the back end of the body right up to it. Lightly strap the body in so it won't flop around.

#11 9 years ago

Outer Space is a two player game like Scuba. Orbit is a four player game and the head is taller than a two player game. If it was an Orbit cabinet/head there would be a gap at the top or bottom of the backglass.

1 month later
#16 9 years ago

I'm in agreement with Hoov. Looks like a repaint. Probably the original cabinet under that paint.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-scubain-wrong-cab?tu=mikeo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.