(Topic ID: 281143)

Getaway HS II photos

By Bigtunafish

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Does anyone have photos of the Getaway HS II back box and play field wiring? I just want to verify a few areas that deviate from the colors listed in the ops. manual.

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bigtunafish:

Does anyone have photos of the Getaway HS II back box and play field wiring? I just want to verify a few areas that deviate from the colors listed in the ops. manual.

I would ask in the owners thread (may already be some pics there). Might be helpful to let everyone know which specific areas you are looking for so they can zoom in for you. I've modded the heck out of mine so I have all kinds of extra wiring and also have some Rottendog boards installed, so may or may not be helpful to you. Let me know as a last result.

#3 3 years ago

I don’t have a bunch here, but maybe enough to help?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-playfield-swap#post-2799189

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I would ask in the owners thread (may already be some pics there). Might be helpful to let everyone know which specific areas you are looking for so they can zoom in for you. I've modded the heck out of mine so I have all kinds of extra wiring and also have some Rottendog boards installed, so may or may not be helpful to you. Let me know as a last result.

Good advise, thank you.

#5 3 years ago

Wow, that's an impressive group of photos. Thank you. I'm still looking for back box photos. Specifically the wiring blocks attached to each board.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-hs-ii-photos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.