• Latest reply 9 years ago by underlord
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oz clickme.gif
#1 9 years ago

Offering up my spot for WOZECLE. not been built yet. will be one of the last ones built. Once I receive cleared payment will let JJP transfer ownership.1 yr warranty will transfer since it hasn't been built yet. Buyer will be responsible for shipping form JJP to their destination . I gave 7900.00 for the spot. and have over 400.00 in mods I will ship the mods. new never installed. pinballbulbs-gi lighting kit, backalley-emerald city and toto in basket, modfather-walls and cage, tmezal-lighted tornado . looking to just get money back. not interested in trades at this time. price is 8300.00 firm.with mods. 7900.00 without mods. not going to do any price drops. If it don't sell for 8300.00 or 7900.00 I will just keep it. Thanks for looking. please pm if interested.

#2 9 years ago

bump forgot to offer without mods.

#3 9 years ago

Another bump for you. But I'd keep it if I were you. You waited this long, and it's an amazing machine with 4.0 running. GLWTS...if that's what you really want to do.

#4 9 years ago

I agree unless you need to sell it I would give it chance. I already sold one and got one back. New code is very nice.

#5 9 years ago

What's the estimated build or delivery date?

#6 9 years ago

don't know on built date. Jen said a week ago. 6 to 8 more weeks. its a Nov 2012 order.

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

Thursday bump. couple of interest but nothing concrete. still available

#8 9 years ago

Thinking real hard . Great Game .

#9 9 years ago

warranty. not sure if it will transfer once they notify me on built or testing. Bump

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

What's the estimated build or delivery date?

As a point of information, JJP just sent an email update today saying they had less than 60 WOZECLE left to build. They are scheduling the start of WOZ75 production the week of Sept. 8, 2014.

#11 9 years ago

oz clickme.gifoz clickme.gif

#12 9 years ago

You should just keep it. All problems have been worked out. Mine is flawless! WOZ makes all other games feel cheep. Every person is blown away when they come over to play it, unlike my other pins.

#13 9 years ago

What he said /\ /\ /\ /\ It is a great game

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Offering up my spot for WOZECLE. not been built yet. will be one of the last ones built. Once I receive cleared payment will let JJP transfer ownership.1 yr warranty will transfer since it hasn't been built yet. Buyer will be responsible for shipping form JJP to their destination . I gave 7900.00 for the spot. and have over 400.00 in mods I will ship the mods. new never installed. pinballbulbs-gi lighting kit, backalley-emerald city and toto in basket, modfather-walls and cage, tmezal-lighted tornado . looking to just get money back. not interested in trades at this time. price is 8300.00 firm.with mods. 7900.00 without mods. not going to do any price drops. If it don't sell for 8300.00 or 7900.00 I will just keep it. Thanks for looking. please pm if interested.

Only people with a avatar should be able to give a thumb up or down. A person trying to sell a game should not get a thumbs down and if you do you should know who did it with a avatar you do.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Only people with a Avatar should be able to give a thumb up or down. A person trying to sell a game should not get a thumbs down and if you do you should know who did it with a Avatar you do.

You can mouse-over the avatar and see the person's user name if you want to know who they are.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Only people with a Avatar should be able to give a thumb up or down. A person trying to sell a game should not get a thumbs down and if you do you should know who did it with a Avatar you do.

???

Wha??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 91.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fswozecle-nib-from-jjp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.