• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image-821.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kcpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

This is funny, people are talking about wanting a vault LOTR and a 4k nice example does not sell right away. LOTR is a great game probably the best Stern but there are enough games out there . This game will sell today if it has not already. I have one that will never leave.

The anticipation of a vault edition is more than likely the reason this didn't sell quick. I know I'm waiting on a vault edition.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Didn't sell quick? Under 2 days is a fast sale for any pinball machine.

Its was priced to sell in hours.

Also I don't disagree, it was still fast just not instant like you see some pins go at low prices.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

You do know that a family oriented holiday weekend is happening, right? Guess not from that remark.

Yes I understand, im sure that's a factor too. Let me rephrase, I know of one person that didn't buy it because of anticipation of a vault edition. Make you feel better?

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

It was listed ON Thanksgiving, NO shipping, and no detailed pics. You're right it didn't sell quick, it sold SUPER quick.

See three posts above yours. It was fast, I was responding to this:

"This is funny, people are talking about wanting a vault LOTR and a 4k nice example does not sell right away. LOTR is a great game probably the best Stern but there are enough games out there . This game will sell today if it has not already. I have one that will never leave."

Good lord, sorry I said anything.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

No it does not make him feel better. Go get a hobby.

Ive got a hobby, my posts weren't meant to be offensive. Apparently it's a touchy subject for some. Congrats on your sell, it was a good price.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

When I get a txt from the buyer asking me about a "vault edition" that does not exist, you bet I am annoyed. Just walk away from my thread kindly. Have a good weekend.
As for a 4k LOTR VE..... Good luck.

You do realize Im not the person who brought up the vault edition in this thread don't you? I responded to wolfy who early on posted about it. Also I'm sorry you're annoyed but you are posting on a public forum, if you don't want discussion then I suggest you post your for sale ads in the market then you wouldn't have to deal with it. If someone is a regular poster of pinside which is where you posted your ad and Id assume that's where the buyer found your game, then all one would have to do is scan the first page of threads and there is talk about a vault edition lotr. Jeez, people need to lighten up.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

This is precisely why if you come into a FS thread with non-constructive comments and opinions you get "attacked."
The seller priced a pin at a MORE than fair price and you still get BS from people. The buyer should feel very happy about this purchase.

Wtf are you guys talking about, my post came after the OP said the game was sold. It was a very good price and Im glad it sold.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Sorry, that comment wasn't directed at you. It was a general statement.

Ok sorry for the assumption.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I am aware of how pinside works, and my post still stands.
For speculation on VE games, this thread might be a better start....The second post is mine.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-look-for-future-stern-vault-editions-speculate

You might be aware of how pinside works but your frustration is misdirected. I commented about the vault edition after you posted that your game was sold, someone else posted about the vault edition before your game sold. Anyway I don't need a link to that thread, ive been there. I just dont understand you being annoyed by my post since I posted after the fact, but whatever take care.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

9,500 (OBO)
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, MO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Eau Claire, WI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 25.00
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kcpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-lotr-4000-michigan-48067?tu=Kcpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.