Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PA200038.jpg
20151208_132247.jpg
20151208_132226.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotronjohn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

I get off work in less than 2 hours. I will look at mine.

#6 8 years ago

Ok its a SMALL metal ball guide. It snapped off at the angle bracket. Those Sys3 brackets are THIN. I robbed some off some old Bally ball guides. Here is a not so clear picture from my old Freddy. I will take a better one in a few hours.

PA200038.jpgPA200038.jpg

#8 8 years ago

You can make one out of an old unused guide. If the OP needs one I can make one from my junk box. I will post good pictures of it out of the game when I get home. Who knows. Steve @ PBR may have one... I will source the part number as well.

#11 8 years ago

I honestly don't know. I used white rubber. Although I am tempted to try some of the new colored and clear rings. My second Freddy came with white and the flipper rubbers were black. The first one had black rubbers throughout.

I bought them both used so what mine had on them may not be as originally shipped. The flyer has white rubbers.

#16 8 years ago

Promotional flyers can't reliably be counted on for accuracy. As jwo825 said it is preference. Go with what YOU like. It is, after all, your game....

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballman3:

This game was also missing the rubber shroud in front of the targets.

The shroud target can be purchased from PBR or Marco. I think I paid 20 for mine... I ended up taking it off as it affects the way the ball hits the switches....

Edit, HOLY COW... the shroud is now $45 from Marco....

#18 8 years ago

AHA!!! You sir are not the only one to have this broken/missing bracket... Check out this thread....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-nightmare-beginsa-freddy-rehab , Post #10

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

5,400 (OBO)
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotronjohn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freddy-pinball-missing-a-part?tu=robotronjohn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.