Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by LukyDuck
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Debatable.gif
IMG_5690 (resized).JPG
IMG_5691 (resized).JPG
IMG_5688 (resized).JPG
IMG_5689 (resized).JPG
IMG_5687 (resized).JPG
IMG_5685 (resized).JPG
IMG_5686 (resized).JPG
IMG_5684 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 months ago

Price

$ 7,200 (OBO)

Open for offers

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

for sale Sale pending!

For sale: WOZ ECLE W/ 2.0 Lighting Kit

Added: September 25th, 2019 Re-listed: 3 times (May 18th, 2020)
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

I will try try this one again - coronavirus got in the way of the last sale. I will need to sell this one in a socially distanced manner - I can wrap it up however you want it and have it ready to go in my garage - drive right up and no steps.

This one has the old boards in it, they are beginning to go, so I bought the WOZ 2.0 Lighting Upgrade Kit for $800. It is not installed, but is new in the box and included in the price.

Better pics if you need them - just let me know. Game's in nice shape and is all stock. The ECLE has the wooden apron signed by everyone, beautiful green powder coated armor and is super pretty. I am the original owner. Haven't updated the software in a while.

I prefer local pick up, but will prepare this for shipping, but you will need to set it up with the carrier.

Item photos

IMG_5684 (resized).JPG
IMG_5685 (resized).JPG
IMG_5686 (resized).JPG
IMG_5687 (resized).JPG
IMG_5688 (resized).JPG
IMG_5689 (resized).JPG
IMG_5690 (resized).JPG
IMG_5691 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact RTR via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Franklin, TN, US

Seller insights

These are RTR's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to RTR's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

RTR currently has 2 other ads on the Pinside marketplace.

4,500 (OBO)
6,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, TN

#2 8 months ago

Bump for a fantabulous seller, this guy is stellar - no worries here!! I completely vouch for me.

#3 8 months ago

A couple of PMs on this one, but no firm offers as yet. Oddly 3 offers on my WCS, which is not for sale (says my wife)....

#4 8 months ago

Changed my mind on shipping - I can prepare this game for shipping that you arrange if you are not close enough to pick up.

#5 8 months ago

Also - If you buy this or any of the other 3 pins I have for sale - I can deliver it/them to the Sevierville TN coin op auction this weekend (Oct 5th)!

#6 8 months ago

Last chance for a free ride to the Sevierville auction on Saturday! Let me know prior to Friday so I can make plans to bring Captain Jack Sparrow, WOZ ECLE or Tron LE. Sopranos is sold.

3 weeks later
#7 7 months ago

Trying to stir up a little controversy so my sales thread stays bumped.

Question: What kind of bear is best?

#8 7 months ago
Quoted from RTR:

Question: What kind of bear is best?

Debatable.gif

#9 7 months ago

Price drop Bump!

#10 7 months ago

I've always wanted to be a cheerleader, unfortunately I always end up at the top, lol

#11 7 months ago

Bump for a super seller! I have seen this game and it will not disappoint!

1 week later
#12 6 months ago

Still here!!

1 week later
#13 6 months ago

3 down 1 to go - WOZ ECLE still here!

1 week later
#14 6 months ago

Sunday Bump!

1 week later
#15 6 months ago

Price drop in time for Christmas bump!

#16 6 months ago

Also I will consider trades with AFM, MBr, or a HEP TZ.

2 months later
#17 3 months ago

OK, this is back on the block - so here is a bump!

#18 3 months ago

Damn it, it's on the East Coast bump!

#19 3 months ago

This is a crazy good deal. Personally I would sell the light board kit on it's own for $750 and the game for $7500.

#20 3 months ago

Dang I do miss my WOZECLE and your Le number is coincidently my birthday...so very tempting

#21 3 months ago
Quoted from KongDonkey:

Dang I do miss my WOZECLE and your Le number is coincidently my birthday...so very tempting

Is it coincidence or is it fate?!

#22 3 months ago

Bump for a great seller!

#23 3 months ago

No shit. If only you were about 2.5 hours closer.

#24 3 months ago
Quoted from KongDonkey:

I miss your WOZ too!!! Lol. This is a hell of a drive for me though.

#25 3 months ago
Quoted from lurch:

No shit. If only you were about 2.5 hours closer.

I have 2 of your wishlist machines - TZ and STTNG - buy them both and I will drive 2.5 hours closer to you!

#26 3 months ago

How is this not sold? I guess people really dont want to install the 2.0 kit.

#27 3 months ago
Quoted from Walleyefisher:

How is this not sold? I guess people really dont want to install the 2.0 kit.

I said it in another post, I just think people are looking at newer machines not to mention JJP getting ready to announce their next machine.

WoZ has been out for 7 years. Although it’s a great game there’s been numerous titles release since with more in the near future.

#28 3 months ago

I've had 3 PMs inquiring about the kit, lol.

I will sell the kit alone - it's expensive at $7500 - but it comes with a free WOZ!

#29 3 months ago
Quoted from RTR:

I've had 3 PMs inquiring about the kit, lol.
I will sell the kit alone - it's expensive at $7500 - but it comes with a free WOZ!

I’ll buy it ONLY if you charge me shipping on the kit alone and the machine comes with it

#30 3 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

I’ll buy it ONLY if you charge me shipping on the kit alone and the machine comes with it

Wish I were closer!!

#31 3 months ago

Couple of PMs now that involve the machine and the kit! Nothing solid yet, so if you are interested......

#32 3 months ago
Quoted from RTR:

Wish I were closer!!

lol Touché bump

#33 3 months ago

I'm tempted. 9.5 hr drive, would need to sell to make room and funds...Someone would be doing me the favor if they bought it!

#34 3 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm tempted. 9.5 hr drive, would need to sell to make room and funds...Someone would be doing me the favor if they bought it!

Well, you should buy my Ironman VE while you are down here. It's a refinery edition and is freaking awesome. 2 pins makes it worth the trip.....

#35 3 months ago
Quoted from RTR:

I have 2 of your wishlist machines - TZ and STTNG - buy them both and I will drive 2.5 hours closer to you!

Bundle deal huh? $11k for STTNG and WoZ and I'm getting in the truck. Might be getting divorce papers soon. Lol.

#36 3 months ago
Quoted from lurch:

Bundle deal huh? $11k for STTNG and WoZ and I'm getting in the truck. Might be getting divorce papers soon. Lol.

A divorce might set you back a bit more than 11k....

#37 3 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

I said it in another post, I just think people are looking at newer machines not to mention JJP getting ready to announce their next machine.
WoZ has been out for 7 years. Although it’s a great game there’s been numerous titles release since with more in the near future.

Ya but WoZ is better game

#38 3 months ago
Quoted from Walleyefisher:

Ya but WoZ is better game

Oh I agree thus the reason I am looking for one BUT RTR refuses to pay for shipping

BUMP

#39 3 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

Oh I agree thus the reason I am looking for one BUT RTR refuses to pay for shipping
BUMP

Shipping is now free with a free WOZ ECLE pin when you buy the 2.0 Board Kit for $8,000!

This deal wont last long!!

#40 3 months ago
Quoted from RTR:

Shipping is now free with a free WOZ ECLE pin when you buy the 2.0 Board Kit for $8,000!

Lmao. Love it. Free shipping always makes things better!!!

#41 3 months ago
Quoted from RTR:

Im going to hold off for the NO SALES TAX sale!

#42 3 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

Im going to hold off for the NO SALES TAX sale!

BOGO

#43 3 months ago

Price drop bump! I will take 6500 for the pin without the lighting kit. 7200 with it. Come steal this WOZ!

#44 3 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

They can release as many new games as they want, but WOZ was their first game, designed to impress on every level with no compromise on cost.

I honestly don’t think JJP pushed pinball that far ever since. And I do believe that after JJPOTC they hired a CFO who’s been trying to make the company profitable thus aiming at cheaper built games.

#45 3 months ago
Quoted from RTR:

Price drop bump! I will take 6500 for the pin without the lighting kit. 7200 with it. Come steal this WOZ!

This is a steal. Remember, the Emerald City edition, like this one, features the phenomenal direct print cabinet, which is the most spectacular cabinet art technique ever produced. JJP had a falling out with the direct print vendor at the end of the ECLE run.

The later Standard versions, and all Ruby Red and Yellow Brick Road editions all have nice, but inferior cabinet art applications. Radcals are okay; but, the direct print shines like a high gloss, freshly waxed playfield.

#46 3 months ago
Quoted from ZNET:

This is a steal. Remember, the Emerald City edition, like this one, features the phenomenal direct print cabinet, which is the most spectacular cabinet art technique ever produced. JJP had a falling out with the direct print vendor at the end of the ECLE run.
The later Standard versions, and all Ruby Red and Yellow Brick Road editions all have nice, but inferior cabinet art applications. Radcals are okay; but, the direct print shines like a high gloss, freshly waxed playfield.

That's true - maybe ECLE is the only true WOZ LE? They wont ever do that direct print again and it is striking. Maybe I should keep it....

#47 3 months ago

OK, a few PMs, but nothing solid yet - still here bump!

#48 3 months ago

Great price.

#49 3 months ago

Ping me with that light kit if you still have after sale.

#50 3 months ago

WOZ is sold pending pick up and payment!

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside