Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 253 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Aflacjack
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DB113FA9-1544-4AAD-BE6A-5CA605D2F4E4 (resized).jpeg
    F146F3BB-0302-42F1-84F6-B11F122E2A6A (resized).jpeg
    Queen (resized).jpg
    Queen (resized).png
    C88990C9-582C-4205-9215-3EE02AB557A1 (resized).jpeg
    C12B38AA-4230-47A7-AA45-9F2BF74F9B82 (resized).jpeg
    D22E4E9B-C5C5-4DED-8B51-7EBB6BF36346 (resized).jpeg
    7CCEDFDA-66C9-489F-A747-B2BDDBB9B3D3 (resized).jpeg
    DN_HPH1X4AM9nUW (resized).jpeg
    79AA83B9-23EC-4010-889A-018B529A14FF (resized).jpeg
    2706486F-6F67-4CA2-AC4F-6B741658C5CE (resized).jpeg
    B6141BDD-01E5-41DA-AB36-7832B67D7FB8 (resized).png
    SS20_Mens_Tops_Callouts_03_720x (resized).jpg
    96F4F036-C24F-4B95-BC4F-3DD97BC080C1.gif
    F3C521CE-B4BE-416D-A7B8-E7CD63882C6A (resized).jpeg
    20200621_203046 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 2 years ago
    Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Yeah, I'm betting that's a copy-n-paste job from some existing licensed assets.
    London Pinsiders, your new mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go snag us some playfield pics!

Would have been nice if they took images of the band members from the same era.

#43 2 years ago
    Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Just me, or does the playfield artwork give off a Data East vibe?

No, not Data East but of a homebrew vibe.

#195 2 years ago
    Quoted from gonzo73:

Queen did not tour after the Majic album, Does that mean no songs off The Miracle, Innuendo, and Made in heaven?
    That would be a major disappointment.
    Songs that would be excluded if true.
    Headlong .
    Scandal .
    The show must go on.
    Breakthru
    Innuendo.
    I'm going slightly mad.
    I want it all.
    Made in heaven.
    Ride the wild Wind.
    These are the days of our lives.
    If true that realy sucks, I get it you can't fit them all in, but ignoring a whole era of amazing Queen music just to use cheaper live tracks is not a great idea.
    Losing the title song Innuendo particularly would hurt, it's one of Queens greatest studio creation, I believe better than Bohemian. It was queens last masterwork of studio songcraft.
    And only 14 track is too little, 20 minimum is required to even scratch the surface of Queens genius.
    Still, hoping for the best. Good luck to Pinball Brothers, I'm rooting for you guys.
    [quoted image]

Their later work is their best in my opinion, once he knew he was dying and his voice changed. Innuendo is my favorite album, and The Miracle isn't far behind.

They have done some of those songs now for the past 15 years (w/o Freddie), so I think I Want it All is a good contender. Maybe Show Must Go On, but keep in mind, not much off Innuendo is what I would consider pinball material. As far as live material, bring it on. I always turn Queen off when it comes on the radio now as I'm sick of hearing it.

I fear the "license holders" are Roger and Brian. Obviously from how goofy John looks on the game, he wasn't involved....and literally hasn't been in Queen since he retired. It's a shame, after Freddie, he was my favorite member.

At first glance, the brand Queen seems that it should look better than this game, but hell - until I see it in person, I"ll hope it works and retains the spirit of Queen.

#206 2 years ago

After seeing the hi res pics, the flyer, and the song list, I've changed my mind. It's actually pretty inspiring.

Pity it wasn't made by Stern or JJP - I'd probably pick one up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-look-at-pinball-brothers-new-queen-pinball-machine?tu=methos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.