image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
f21920b5c440a987b68a6a9f84d76b94e867a9d2_(resized).jpg
tron-rails-blue_(resized).jpg
New-gadgets_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

Id love to light up my GOT rails when I get them, probably just throw some chrome paper or something under it till you perfect you EL paper skills......

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

I am just waiting for some drunk bum to send me my rails!!! LOL

Ha, those are ready for pickup (confirmed today) as soon as my GOT gets there, very soon!

#9 8 years ago

I was going to ask mike from DK so I can hook it into a Pig2, I need to find longer strips that are wide enough to light that sword cutout.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Just post it... I don't understand what the big freakin' secret is around all this crap. I've been trying to get people to post viable, SAFE information on doing these mods for like 2 years. So I mean...if you want to send it to PM, or for me to grovel in PM to get the information..I can do that then repost it?

We are going to keep this a secret sorry, Top Secret!

New-gadgets_(resized).jpgNew-gadgets_(resized).jpg

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

*shrug* Doesn't matter to me. Until I find someone that can laser cut lollipop rails for a custom design at a reasonable price, I don't need the info. I'm smart enough to figure it out on my own, but I'm not motivated enough as of yet. Just hoping some pending car repairs don't force me to sell Tron. It sure does feel like there's some out there though with the information that are trying to protect their profit margins over helping the community. (not accusing anyone on this thread)

Please don't sell your TRON!!!!!

I did talk to Mike and he said he didn't like running any EL through the pigs, he also said he didn't think he was going to make any more Pig2's so that sounds out the window for now.

I don't even remember how I ran my TRON EL, Im too lazy to go look right now.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I've been dealing w Mike for a bit as my PIG2 has definitely developed some weirdness ....Mike's a great guy ( from our emails) and just think there may be a bump in the road....I admire him for helping our hobby, and hope he figures out some of the wonky behavior.....
No way you would want to run the EL ( hot side) through the PIG, regardless.....

Oh bummer, I didn't hear any pig2 issues before.....if I remember correctly and Mike reminded me it was a 12v tap needed for El......what tap is the pig running through, below the right flipper, 5v?

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Can you guys show picts of what looks good and/or great. Picture worth 1000 words. And CFlank sending his shipment soon so I need to get moving on what I am going to do!

For custom paint jobs? Glossy black is always awesome, TrilogyBeer threw some blue/orange into the mix so when you look super close you can see specs of it.

I see a lot of people do orange and blue, those look fine, I think the blue looks better.

White hardware looks pretty sweet on a TRON.f21920b5c440a987b68a6a9f84d76b94e867a9d2_(resized).jpgf21920b5c440a987b68a6a9f84d76b94e867a9d2_(resized).jpgtron-rails-blue_(resized).jpgtron-rails-blue_(resized).jpg

I'll try and edit in some pics or you talking the EL paper color?

1 week later
#54 8 years ago

Well done sir! Enjoy a beverage!

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Oh, if you're wondering, I've got red pulsing bright buttons in the middle of the EL stuff...pic looks like shit ( Flank has documented my crappy picture taking skills), but in person...whoa!!!

Quoted from MK6PIN:

On # 4 now...so no more serious stuff...and no way in hell am I selling it now.......Ill post a pic of badass double whiplash el that Hooked custom built for me tomorrow.....guarding the couch right now.....

Would you trade it for a TRON?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/el-paper-what-do-you-use?tu=centerflank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.