image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
f21920b5c440a987b68a6a9f84d76b94e867a9d2_(resized).jpg
tron-rails-blue_(resized).jpg
New-gadgets_(resized).jpg
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Paper around the flipper button was an absolute bitch....take your time...I removed the flipper button, then used a punch to create the hole for the flipper shroud. It's a press fit, so again, easy does it ( you can't drill this stuff easily as it tries to twist)

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#52 8 years ago

Now the wire...I channeled a groove so the wire would be COMPLETELY BELOW the glass channel and potential lockdown bar issues, fit the wire, and epoxied in place....may seem extreme, but if that wire doesn't stay down....big trouble....best news w both these wire ways...no cabinet drilling was required.

Once the epoxy dried, used gaffers tape to keep wire tight in inside corners of machine...turned out real clean and pretty much bulletproof

#53 8 years ago

How much you asking for the IM?

#54 8 years ago

Well done sir! Enjoy a beverage!

#55 8 years ago

The rest is pretty straight ahead...I mounted inverters close to each panel. ( decided to use one for each, but one will drive 2 panels if you have extension cables). Hard wired a separate , switching 12v supply to drive....these things don't use much power, but I have other mods.......

Can take a picture of the inside of cab if needed, but pretty standard, wire way stuff...inverters get warm, so keep them away from other stuff.

#56 8 years ago

On # 4 now...so no more serious stuff...and no way in hell am I selling it now.......Ill post a pic of badass double whiplash el that Hooked custom built for me tomorrow.....guarding the couch right now.....

#57 8 years ago

Oh, if you're wondering, I've got red pulsing bright buttons in the middle of the EL stuff...pic looks like shit ( Flank has documented my crappy picture taking skills), but in person...whoa!!!

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Oh, if you're wondering, I've got red pulsing bright buttons in the middle of the EL stuff...pic looks like shit ( Flank has documented my crappy picture taking skills), but in person...whoa!!!

Quoted from MK6PIN:

On # 4 now...so no more serious stuff...and no way in hell am I selling it now.......Ill post a pic of badass double whiplash el that Hooked custom built for me tomorrow.....guarding the couch right now.....

Would you trade it for a TRON?

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Paper around the flipper button was an absolute bitch....take your time...I removed the flipper button, then used a punch to create the hole for the flipper shroud. It's a press fit, so again, easy does it ( you can't drill this stuff easily as it tries to twist..no scissors..kinks the paper for a small round hole)

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Would you trade it for a TRON?

Ha....I have them in separate rooms....TRON not sure how to take this, but she's knows it's over there and badass....what's the minimum recommended distance to separate these games?

#61 8 years ago

The pins holding the rails are being candied too, btw, and I'll need to add 2 screws to the big freakin lollipop...going gold w those...

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ha....I have them in separate rooms....TRON not sure how to take this, but she's knows it's over there and badass....what's the minimum recommended distance to separate these games?

can't have them on the same floor, otherwise things get weird

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

can't have them on the same floor, otherwise things get weird

My buddy told me I should put them side by side...had to ask him to leave, as he obviously didn't understand...I've got 10 feet and a door between them....hope it's enough....

1 year later
#64 6 years ago

That’s a good looking IMVE!

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

That’s a good looking IMVE!

Started out as a great machine to start my madness!!!!...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
Trade
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/el-paper-what-do-you-use/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.