(Topic ID: 121246)

EBDLE backbox led strips

By chuckwurt

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Installed these not too long ago. Now I'm starting to blow a fuse on the power supply board. 4 amp slow blow. I thought I had it jumped with alligator clips to the right spot (MPU TP3) but I guess that isn't right. Had a friend suggest the large capacitor on the sound board, but I am unsure where exactly to clip my alligator clip to. I know I need a 12v power source and I clip the ground wire to the ground braid. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!!

#3 9 years ago

Okay. I'll try that. Thanks. Still not good at reading schematics. Haha. I need to take a class on that shit. Haha

#5 9 years ago

It was me. Worked great for a while now I'm blowing a fuse. It just makes me nervous and I don't want to fry part of one of my boards so I want to make sure I'm clipping my alligator clip to a proper TP on whatever board I am hooking them up too. I'll keep u guys posted on what I find out.

As far as the LED strips themselves a friend made them for me custom so there really isn't a place to just go and order the ones I have.

#7 9 years ago

Cool. I want to make sure I am putting it in the right spot so I don't cause more damage than a blow fuse. Thanks for the help Doo.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebdle-backbox-led-strips?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.