Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dsuperbee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Looking to replace all the ramps on my ES, is everything available the same quality? Also cabinet decals ? Thanks

#2 8 years ago

http://www.starship-fantasy.com/ramps/Earthshaker-Ramp-Set

I ordered a set for WW and ES from Starship. I would say they're stronger than the originals really nice quality. Not sure on the decals I've seen them floating around.

#3 8 years ago

I ordered WW ramps from Starship Fantasy a while back. While I haven't yet installed them, I can tell you for certain that the plastic they use is much thicker, thus stronger, than on the originals. I know the fit is the same, but I'm sure due to the thickness differences, you'll need some more persuasion to install the repros.

Also, I remember talking to someone working the booth at the York show one year and he said that they'll "never break" or something to that effect. Just for my own piece of mind, I'd still buy cliffy protectors for the areas that get banged up.

#4 8 years ago

The ES ramps will need some dremel work at the plastic underneath the entrance flaps to fit right. (To be expected, given the extra thickness). FWIW The edges near the entrances WILL crack if the ball hits it enough (Metal is stronger than plastic), and Cliffy's protectors are always a good idea.

If your ES has the sinking building installed (either original or aftermarket) you will need to cut out a bit of the edge of the ramp to make the building still be able to rise/fall. (As called out in the sinking building instructions)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-ramps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.