Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 145 posts
  • 120 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rudy68
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Did you keep or sell your 1st Pin...?!”

• Never...It was my 1st. 145 votes
      56%
    • Sold it. 85 votes
      33%
    • Sold it but miss it everyday. 23 votes
      9%
    • Couldn’t get rid of it fast enough...! 4 votes
      2%

(257 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Red Full (resized).jpg
    IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
    0EE3E9A4-471C-4C93-9583-A65C8438A078 (resized).jpeg
    30009028-55C0-42D2-BC61-C1D22CD27E12 (resized).jpeg
    mia (resized).jpg
    251936_10150834873012924_674738616_n (resized).jpg
    Pinball1998-3 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1699 (resized).JPG (© Nutty 5.0)
    IMG_0001 (resized).JPG (© Nutty 5.0)
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    DE6568D9-4086-4707-87C8-41C8829E730D (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0716 (resized).JPG (© M`=-0987654321`)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frippertron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 5 years ago

Stern Meteor is never going anywhere unless someone wants to offer me enough to buy three of them. I love this game and in a weird way I feel like it is a part of me. This game holds all that pinball means to me, the passion, the personality. It's where I discovered my love of early SS machines and opened a door to a wonderful hobby. So. Yeah. Meteor is bolted to the floor.

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

Classic Stern Big Game was my first.
    Never played one before
    but went ahead and bought it.
    Easy decision really, it had it all:
    drops, pops and shots
    AND three spinners!
    So glad I bought it instead of passing
    and no...will never sell.
    After me my son gets it and he too has called it a keeper.

I only count two spinners on Big Game. Did you MOD it?

#125 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Gorgar was my cherry.
    Used her. Sold her. Miss her.

Sorry to tell you but Gorgar is a dude. Your first was a dude. That's OK though, he might now be Gorgina in this day and age.

#130 5 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

I had to sell mine when my daughter was born. She had severe complications and had to get surgery 7 days after birth. While we did have insurance, the formula that she was on was not covered, even though it was the only thing that she could take to live (go figure). At a whopping $2100 a month, the choice was simple really... Sell Whitewater and give my daughter 1.5 months of formula. She required formula for 13 months. While I would like to get that pin again, I associate too much with a time in my life where legal papers had to be signed that cleared the hospital from death during surgery and the million wires that my daughter was plugged into while in the ICU for 1.5 months. 6 years later, this kid is just a ball of energy.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Adorable! My daughter will be 7 in December and had RSV when she was two months old. It was a scary time. She was in ICU for almost 3 weeks and it was real touch and go for the first one. I can't believe how quickly they grow up! My daughter does the ballet, tap, and jazz thing too. Loves it! Take care of that kid, that is the primary reason we are on this Earth and play some pinball!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frippertron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/did-you-keep-or-sell-your-1st-pin?tu=frippertron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.