• Latest reply 9 years ago by modfather
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Woz shooters-418.pdf (PDF preview)
#1 9 years ago

These are some different versions that will look great on WOZ. These custom painted shooter rods can be made in small (1 1/2 inch dia.) or it can be made in a medium ( 2 inch dia). They are dipped in 20 coats on polyurethane for a mirror finish and long durability. The small is 35 bucks, and the medium 40 bucks , including shipping nationwide. A great improvement over the stock shooter . Each shooter comes epoxied to a new shooter rod, included with a new black rubber tip and E-clip. I hope you guys like them. My Paypal address is [email protected]
The Modfather
Woz shooters-418.pdfWoz shooters-418.pdf

#2 9 years ago

Just got mine today!! Love it!

I went with number 29. Very beautiful hand crafted piece. Nicely done again..

#3 9 years ago

How about red for the RRLE?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

How about red for the RRLE?

Please tell me someone has a ruby red WOZ. Post a pic , then I will believe it....But seriously folks...yes I could paint any shooters any combination of colors they want. I could add glitter or metallic paints, gold leaf ...etc
Any custom orders , just let know, no additional upcharge

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Please tell me someone has a ruby red WOZ. Post a pic , then I will believe it....But seriously folks...yes I could paint any shooters any combination of colors they want. I could add glitter or metallic paints, gold leaf ...etc
Any custom orders , just let know, no additional upcharge

They say August for our delivery.....lol.

#6 9 years ago

Distributors are the only ones I know of that have a Ruby Red at this point. I have one in my showroom now. When I was at the JJP Open House this last weekend I was told they would start producing them for customers in a few weeks.

Larry
flipnoutpinball.com

1 month later
#7 9 years ago

WOZ shooter rods available in small , medium, or large.....I like the medium for the WOZ .. These shooters are done with a emerald green , gold paint and gold glitter mixed in a swirl technique that looks awesome on the machine. The shooter has a nice natural feel , when launching the ball. I hope you like them...thx The Modfather

#8 9 years ago

I have the #29 medium on my WOZ. It looks and feels great. I mean it looks 100 times better than the shooter rod that comes on it.

3 weeks later
#9 9 years ago

If anyone has the ruby red , I can make a special edition using red with gold metallic flake swirled together for a beautiful look . let me know as I can make these custom to your specific tastes..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
$ 24.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/candy-apple-shooter-rods-woz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.