Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Krajkerjac
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagesCAL3Q036.jpg
    Picture_019.jpg
    setsail-for-fail-thread.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docscott.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

So I had my son down in the man cave the other night. He's not that much into pins, preferring X-box, but this was one of those rare nights when he was willing to spend a few minutes with me while I played. We were at the TOM. "Dad," he said, "that girl there, on the box, she sure has big..." he fell silent and looked down.

"Big...?" I asked.

"Big hair," he responded, then looked down.

I went to CC next. "Those girls there have big hair, too," he said. I looked at the pictures of the saloon girls, in their low cut outfits, and suddenly it hit me. "How many big hairs do they each have?" I asked.

He looked down and smiled slyly. "They each have two big hairs, Dad." I smiled, starting to understand.

To test my theory, I walked over to the CFTBL. "Does this girl have big hair, son?" He smiled this time, meeting my eyes. "That girl has two really big hairs, Dad," he responded with a twinkle in his eye.

"Maybe," he said after a moment of thought, "I like pinball more than I thought."

He's ten years old.

I guess marketing works.

#12 12 years ago

this has been my favorite thread to start. See, we have to find the humor in our hobby.

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

You might want to buy a Whoa Nellie pin. Cool story thanks for sharing.

had to look that up. I think I'll wait until he turns sixteen for that.

#19 12 years ago

my pleasure. pinball is fun!

#26 12 years ago

Recently I'm in Vegas with my boy, of nine at that time.

We're walking between hotels with his mom. He bends down and picks up one of the discarded cards with a picture of a half naked girl on it.

He asks his mom why the naked girl is on the card. "Some guys are perverts and they like to look at things like that," she responds tersely.

He falls silent, and is silent the rest of the day. Finally, as he's going to bed Mom asks why he's been quiet all day.

He hesitates, then asks; "Mom, would you still love me if I'm a pervert?"

#30 12 years ago

I'll remember that one forever and remind him of it the day he gets married.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docscott.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-hair?tu=docscott and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.