Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Coindork
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Best LCD Stern For Kids”

• Jurassic Park 18 votes
      21%
    • Deadpool 13 votes
      15%
    • Avengers Infinity Quest 3 votes
      3%
    • Black Knight, Sword of Rage 1 vote
      1%
    • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 26 votes
      30%
    • Guardians of the Galaxy 8 votes
      9%
    • Star Wars 15 votes
      17%
    • Batman 66 2 votes
      2%

(86 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210301_184838 (resized).jpg
    20210215_143158 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jsandjs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 years ago

My Nephew is 6 and his favorite Stern LCD is Jurassic Park, he loves dinosaurs. I had a couple of JJP games which have LCD as well and he loves and still does Dialed In. When I ask why he likes it he says all the stuff that is going on and he points out the disasters going on when he is playing. Oddly he and my niece ( she is 8 ) didn't care for any of the other JJP games I had (Hobbit and WOZ) they thought they were boring and kind of slow, go figure. I had a Star Wars which neither really cared for but both like Avengers Infinity Quest. They like the the way it looks better, the cartoon look as opposed to the real people look as my Niece told me. On the rest of your list I can't really comment on them from a kids point since they haven't played them, but guessing if the game is more cartoon like, those would be the ones they would lean towards. Also they don't really care too much about the Screen they love Attack From Mars and Medieval madness.

Both of them really like the bowler I got too and old school video games from the 80's.

Good Luck! The nice thing is the games your looking at in your list are easy movers if they don't care for them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jsandjs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-modern-stern-for-kids-4-10?tu=jsandjs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.