You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140603-IMG_8163-369.jpg
20140603-IMG_8165.jpg
20140603-IMG_8164.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Took my cabinet apart to tumble parts and paint and didn't take any pics. I have everything back together but cannot figure out the lock assembly. Can someone take a picture for me it's a mr and ms pacman.

#2 9 years ago

Pawleaze

#3 9 years ago

I did the same thing and put it back together based off how I guessed it worked. Here are some pictures, I assembled them wrong in the photo so look at the text blow the pictures to confirm the order. Obviously these might not be correct. This is a bally wide body, I'd assume they are the same. I used silicone grease to ease the slide mech.
20140603-IMG_8163-369.jpg20140603-IMG_8163-369.jpg
View of how it looks from bottom up. 3 screws hold it the cabinet and one long bolt anchors it and the "handle." The slide has a notch that shows how it lines up with the handle. 4 bolts connect the slide to the main part.

A view of one of the bolts:
20140603-IMG_8164.jpg20140603-IMG_8164.jpg
From top to bottom:
Screw bolt with integrated star washer
(ignore the spring washer, I don't think it was actually part of the original assembly, maybe I'm wrong)
Main part
Washer
Small circle part that goes into the slide
Slide
Washer
Lock nut
20140603-IMG_8165.jpg20140603-IMG_8165.jpg
Bottom to top:
Bolt
Washer with notched square
(cabinet would go here)
Lock bar assembly
Washer( in photo it is above the handle, should be here)
Washer/spacer that has a lip that goes into the handle
nut
I had it setup as in the pictures but the handle wobbled a little. (still worked) I reassembled it as in the text and it works perfectly. Good luck

#4 9 years ago

Thanks got it back on!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-82-lockdown-reassembly-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.