• Latest reply 10 years ago by Spybryon
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

billiards.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I've always like pool themed pins, and I have a chance to pick up a cheap Bad Girls. I really like the gameplay, but the translite and some of the playfield art really isn't conducive to my family friendly gameroom. Does anyone have any cheap and easy ideas to make Bad Girls more family friendly? I could maybe use a generic pool poster for the translite, but what about the girls on he playfield. How can I put more clothes on them or change them to pool playing dogs? Ha! This is ridiculous isn't it?

#2 10 years ago

Just pass on any non-family friendly pins. There are so many others out there. The kids will grow up eventually and you can get whatever you want then.

#3 10 years ago

You could make it look just like Eight Ball Deluxe, but reversed.

#4 10 years ago

Cheap pins around here are few and far between. I can't pass it up. Decals on the playfield? What kind of material would be best?

#5 10 years ago

I have one of these pins too. It's actually a really good playing game that is somewhat similar to Eight Ball Deluxe in layout. I do not so much mind the fact that it has girls on it...I just wish they were better looking. I've often thought about making an alternate translite with more attractive looking females on it, unlike the bulldog with fishnets on right side of the backglass.....barf.

#6 10 years ago

I love how it plays. I hate the theme. I really want to change it to dogs playing pool...well, actual dogs...

#7 10 years ago

I gotta say, I finally got my game playing great last night. Besides the gawd awful looking backglass. Bad Girls is a really fun game to play.

I actually can't wait to get home tonight to put more games on the Girls.

#8 10 years ago

I love my BG too. I think the girl in the red dress isn't bad looking. I always get a kick out of the lone dude in the background staring at the girls while the play. I imagine him thinking, that red dress is pretty hot. Depends on how many drinks he has in them, he might even think the leather outfit girl is doable

#9 10 years ago

I really don't see what the issue with it is. All the women are clothed, and the theme is laughably hilarious. Just sub in a new translite, and leave the playfield alone.

#10 10 years ago

I would make my own from this.

billiards.jpgbilliards.jpg

#11 10 years ago

I can do custom glass for $200 US shipped to USA/Canada. 300 dpi or better file. It would be uv inkjet production on tempered glass.

1 month later
#12 10 years ago

I also own BG and its honestly loads of fun. I restored the PF and boards fully and love it. It get the most game time from all my other games due to its simplicity and yet challenging shots.

#13 10 years ago

some black and white contact paper to put nun habits on em would be a hysterical temp fix maybe, could leave a bit of the fishnets or whatever still showing a little as a joke, and it'd be easy enough to peel away later on.

#14 10 years ago

Well did you get it or not? Don't leave us hanging.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Calgary, AB
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-girls-retheme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.