(Topic ID: 232099)

Aquaman Pinball - Atlantis here will come

By drfrightner

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What DC Title Needs a Pinball ”

• Aquaman 10 votes
      20%
    • Suicide Squad 4 votes
      8%
    • Wonder Woman 8 votes
      16%
    • Flash Fastest Paced Pinball in History 1 vote
      2%
    • Justice League 9 votes
      18%
    • Green Lantern 4 votes
      8%
    • Superman 5 votes
      10%
    • Other 8 votes
      16%

(49 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ha (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

You mean Aquabro.
    Been fooled on DC movies so many times now, only to end up utterly disappointed. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me time again with GL, MOS, BvS, JL, WW......awful. Hard pass this time.
    Mera looks hot & Black Manta looks badass though.

Give Aquaman the benefit of the doubt, it’s better than all the DCEU movies put together and I wanted to love them.

Aquaman is fantastic, I went in prepared to be disappointed, like I was with MOS, BVS & JL, but Aquaman was awesome, my son loved every minute too.

#18 5 years ago

I agree with you about Aquaman being awesome and people need to go see it! However.....

Quoted from drfrightner:

I’m not sure anyone has ever made an origin movie as good as Wonder Woman until Aquaman.

In two words “Marvel Studios”.

Ironman is easily the best pure comic book based origin story put to film, plus it was the starting block for the MCU, that is one hell of a foundation to start a 10 year plan off.

Then again if you want to compare DC to DC Batman Begins is single handily the best DC origin story put to film, you could argue that Dark Knight was an origin film for the Joker.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

Only if its based on the old justice league cartoons. This new Aqua Man is so fake and stupid. Nerdy blond guy is the REAL Aqua Man!

If your basing that purely off JL, you need to check out Aquaman, while is still a little bit of a Bro it’s certainly played down compared to JL.

And the rumours of the planned sequel where to show him transition similar to Tony stark in the MCU, becoming less carefree and arrogant (aquabro) and stepping up to becoming someone with responsibilities and caring for other than himself oh and being a king.

#23 5 years ago

Agree totally about WW although I enjoyed the film a lot up until the final act, the villain fight at the end was shit and suffered from a lack of imagination and poor direction, something I hope Jenkins address with WW1984 when it comes to the action scenes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aquaman-pinball-atlantis-here-will-come-?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.