Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PaulCoff
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).png
    14633594_10207561368173127_1707512874729350673_o (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jazman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

All I care about is is Taro Still going to come? Lets face it we like Him better then you!
    JJ

Come into the room a little further with that costume and Taro would have gone medieval on you!

#58 7 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

Texas is a great show BUT they have changed hotels a few times?? maybe they had issues too

Holy crap Mike. What is it going to take to get things thru your thick skull. Ok, you're saying Rob does not pay an exhibition fee to you. The fact that he *STILL* says he no longer wants to be an exhibitor at a show. What does that say to you? Don't you get it?

Sad... really sad.

Jaz

#66 7 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

Yep goes both ways

It's true... it takes two.

But, Rob isn't the only person that has a problem with Mike. Rob has issues with VERY few people. Mike has problems with NUMEROUS people. Let's see what the vendor hall and game room look like next year.

#69 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

You guys should check out SFGE in Atlanta in June. It's been a fantastic show that is really rising up fast.

Or MGC in April!

I hope to get down to Southern Fried one of these years myself... and Texas... and CAX...

#70 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

This always reminds me of the guy that's been married 5 times and always blames the wives for the divorce. He'll never get the one common denominator in the 5 marriages was him.

LOL! Very well said there BK.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jazman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/after-expo-thoughts-and-comments?tu=jazman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.