Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jalpert
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 11 years ago

Mac here as well. No issues. Download the zip, OSX has a built in zip extractor.

1.)Download the .zip directly to your flash drive
    2.)Double click the .zip file on the flash drive, the file will extract

That's it. The update software (on the pinball) reads directory structure, or you can copy/paste the file from the extracted directory to the root of the USB stick if you want.

Otherwise, flip the dip switch, turn the game on, then follow the on screen prompts.

One quirk for me, when I got to the point where it says "insert flash drive" the game didn't detect it. So with the flash drive in I power cycled the game, re-did the upgrade procedure and didn't have an issue.

One potential Mac related issue could be your thumb drive isn't formatted FAT, but IIRC, OSX will format it FAT by default so you should (should being the key word) be okay.

#23 11 years ago

No problem man. The game feels a bit easier after the update. I'm not getting my shaker until tomorrow so I don't know much about that, which was the big feature improved in the update.

#25 11 years ago

I did not order the shaker through JJ, I think they are still waiting on their stock from Stern.

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I am calling JJ today.

#31 11 years ago

I saw the inserts all change color on WOZ at the same time, which is not the point of the AC/DC color changing inserts. AC/DCs inserts are going to change colors individually based on objectives etc. Am I missing something with he WOZ inserts? Their code is early as well so I'm sure it'll come around, but for now it doesn't seem like anything special.

Quoted from Asael:

After I had seen the RGB Inserts of the woz game I can't wait.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-152-code-up?tu=jalpert and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.