Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by arcademojo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davewtf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 12 years ago

I'm not worried about it. All i hope for is that my a list game and b list games are worth what the other a and b list games i want to replace them with when i tire of them.

#10 12 years ago

I would suspect that pin values will be down by 2020. Prices are crazy right now.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from Kane:

Nothings gone down except the housing market (and even that depends on where you live). Pins won't go down either.

Muscle Cars are 1/2 what they were five years ago. I'm sure there are other examples but when you say "nothing", all i have to do is give one example to disprove you.

My opinion is that pins are currently quite high in price because the people who played these a-list games were younger when they came out and couldn't afford them but now they can. Sooner or later, these people buying these now will get rid of them and the younger people who have no history playing them (because they are now in people's homes and not "in the wild") will not want them. As a result, they will be cheap. Just my take on that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davewtf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-pinflation-predictions?tu=davewtf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.