(Topic ID: 7874)

Pin With A Wizard Mode For $1500

By ryanleblanc

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gonefishinlvmsg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 12 years ago

Don't know where you'd find a Shadow for $1500? Aren't they upwards of 2 grand now?

HS2 is fun, but simple - doesn't fit your criteria. I don't care for the video mode either. Same thing as I500 pretty much. FT has the best video mode in the history of pinball by a long shot.

TFTC is pretty fun, but the Cryptkeeper can be annoying. Has a lot of features for the price (cool ramps, cool modes, 6 ball multiball, shaker motor). Wish I could get to Crypt Jam but I suck.

I haven't had my JM for very long, but let me tell you, this game flows. I have a hard time getting into it because of the crappy theme though. I actually watched the movie to understand it better and now I think I like the pin even less because of it. Also, if you have broken plastics or ramps other than the left one they are pretty much impossible to find. Not sure where you are seeing them for $2500 other than eBay, but I'd gladly sell mine for a thousand (good luck finding the right ramp it needs).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gonefishinlvmsg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-mode-for-1500?tu=gonefishinlvmsg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.