Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmokramer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 9 years ago

lock.jpglock.jpg

2 weeks later
#238 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Trust me, I'm watching a client go through a crisis now and all of the "No Comments" are killing them

Cosby?

1 week later
#426 9 years ago

breakdown of this thread...

facts--- 0%
speculation--- 100%

#460 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

To me, no, not really.
Liscense agreements can be very strange. Seems obvious to me with the language in his post that there must be some stipulation about online advertising and Kevin is specifically not saying certain words in order to fulfill obligations of this agreement. The most logical answer is often the simplest and also would make sense why it is not discussed >> he legally is not allowed?
I don't need anything else to make me happy. I have been told by the maker that the liscence is intact for making the games, I have seen photos of actual games being built, I have seen new pictures of some parts stocklpiled, and now I have communication from Kevin with a promise for more communication to owners in the future. So long as the communication lines stay open with biweekly email updates as stated then I am stoked.

There are pictures of the game being built?

#492 9 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

....as long as they don't call it "To Catch a Predator." The translite would suck worse than WPT.

Unknown.jpeg 10 KB

But still be better than The Shadow...

#513 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

^For as much as you post that image BobT, you might have to start paying the photographer royalties

Is BobT RobT's twin?

2 months later
#1231 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

ANYONE that is involved in the attempt to take down a project like this will lose any sliver of cred.

So....people who disagree with you or express concern (such as Aurich) are attempting to take the project down?.....anyone who disagrees with you only has a sliver of credibility?

#1529 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well all I have do is go the video tutorial that a pinsider found and it becomes clear that I can't pull out, its impossible and with spfxted confirming he spoke with Kevin and everything is still moving forward I'm very happy. This really is a dream theme for me, Aliens LE being built, what a side by side line up.

Your right...Predator next to Aliens would be amazing...I have no skin in this but I sure hope all the machines get to the buyers in a hurry! I am looking forward to all the unboxing threads and gameplay videos...fingers cossed

#1630 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pretty sure the preorder model is dead across the board?
I know I will not ever preorder again.

I would pre-order with Spooky if it was a theme I was interested in...I know that is not their business model but if it was I would be comfortable with it...

#1735 9 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Got yaa all beat on the snow tip...........Joey
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

we got 1/4" of light sprinkles over the weekend...it was brutal

#1930 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Which begs the question: are you Team Mansierre or Team Bro?

Gotta be bro
images.jpegimages.jpeg

#2236 9 years ago

racing up the stairs to check out this thread....

#2292 9 years ago

25th for me this year also...

#2496 9 years ago

redheads are great...I like mine curvy

#3296 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Where could all that money have gone? Im pretty sure hes not buying a new house or driving a Mercedes. I think some is gone but I seriously dont see where the rest could have gone?

Experts of dangerous R and D

#3372 9 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

I am now on the phone with his local police department telling them all about this thread. SHIT IS ON NOW! One of the first things the officer is asking about is dollar value. I told him 750,000.00 Thumbs down that all you want <deleted by mod>. I will get refunds out to people.

This post was moderated for Personal attack 59 minutes ago. A thread eject was issued.

Please do not make personal attacks against Pinsiders who disagree with you

Quoted from spfxted:

Why this type of <deleted by mod> would EVER be allowed back on Pinside is beyond me...

This post was moderated for Personal attack 38 minutes ago.

Please do not make personal attacks against another pinsider

Why is one of these a thread eject and the other is a warning?

#3378 9 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Good question.
I'm guessing past history, mostly. I didn't run across Ted's post...but if I had, that probably would have been eject-worthy (to me, at least). I'm in an "eject-y mood" tonight, though.
Otherwise, I'm not stepping on another mods toes. They handled it how they saw fit, maybe they had additional info that I didn't.
In general, try to aim these questions toward the "Moderator Feedback" section, though. It's easier for us to discuss there.
Pete

understandable...not trying to cause problems, just making sure I understand the rules...thanks

#3508 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'm bak!

bump nose.gif

I find that quite disturbing...

#3684 9 years ago

skit b shitfest.gifskit b shitfest.gif

#3696 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Jiggling boobs are over rated

This image got 1 "unsafe" tag and has ben hidden automatically, per your settings. un-hide200w.gif 1

lets put it to a vote

contestant 1

contestant 2

#4060 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was posing a genuine question. For those that are all for mr x contacting Fox concerning the license for pred, why are you against the same actions for all other games from other manufacturers? Has anyone seen proof that Stern actually has the full IP rights for WWE? If the lesson learned here is supposed to be trust noone, then why would you not support people actively reaching out to all IP holders?

whysnow.jpgwhysnow.jpg

#4278 9 years ago

im sick...even boob pics wont help... to all my friends in this community who have been financially invested in this project I hope you can band together with a legal tactic that will nail this scumbag and hopefully get back as much of your money as possible... those of us on the outside looking in have nothing but sympathy for you and wish you all luck.
I wish there was something the rest of us could do to help...

#4417 9 years ago

kevinjail.pngkevinjail.png

#6253 9 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

booby traps.

5 months later
#9855 8 years ago

edit*** I can't speak for anyone but myself...

8 months later
#10640 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I would worry that people would use his SSN to apply for all sorts of credit cards and credit lines online.
Every application for credit lowers your Credit Score slightly (whether the credit is granted or not), so if a bunch of attempts were made for a line of credit, that could lower his credit score.
I hope nobody does that, because that is dirty pool.

Kevin doesnt give a shit about his credit score...

3 weeks later
#11123 7 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

Now he's just a broke loser who can't show his face anywhere connected to the stuff he loves. .

Bullshit....he showed up at an auction and the only thing that happened to him was getting his photo taken...strutting around like he does not give a shit...

1 week later
#11469 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

As far as I can see, there is no right answer here.

A truthful answer is always the right one...

#11515 7 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Only in the most famous photo of him ever. Beanies are professional!

Poor Marco...

5 months later
#12970 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Everyone is expecting to hear that "Jimbo"(from The Simpsons) was picked up, eh?

nice pull...

untitled (resized).pnguntitled (resized).png

4 weeks later
#14059 7 years ago

da fuck happened to this thread...

2 months later
#15387 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

She needs to pay back the money that was illegally diverted to pay for the house. She does not have to give the house back, she needs to give back the 28K or whatever it was. So, if she could find a bank willing to give her a mortgage for that house, on a floodplain, she could do that. Just hard to see any bank doing that when the collateral of the house has questionable value.

Keith told the judge he wants the house, not the 28k she paid for it...

1 month later
#15909 6 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

after lawyer fees, we each might get to buy a large pizza with a few toppings for our $5k.

I bet that pizza would taste great.....
What if she cant qualify for a 30k loan?

1 week later
#16514 6 years ago

Anybody have a link to the adult website she speaks of.

#16645 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

About a year or two ago there was a guy who posted a video of a victim leaving a voicemail wanting to buy an extremely price jacked game. He posted a clickbait thread titled "You're Not Gonna Believe This!" and received over 200 thumbs down for it including pages of verbal backlash. The thread is gone (I can't find it no matter how hard I try) but I believe he holds the record for worst post on the forum.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yall-aint-gonna-believe-this

1 week later
#16848 6 years ago

Good god this thread got way offtrack...

2 months later
#17452 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Confucius say .. it never hurts to poop with the grain.

2017-09-20-18-52-39- (resized).jpg2017-09-20-18-52-39- (resized).jpg

1 month later
#17547 6 years ago

Am I understanding this correctly? Is momma k off the hook?

1 month later
#17612 6 years ago

PIC-36-net-diagram-big.gifPIC-36-net-diagram-big.gif

#17626 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The whole thing seems to have deflated at this point.

Yup, gonna fizzle out like like a sparkler on the fourth of july. Kevin will re enter the hobby mid 2018 and by 2019 he will be visible at expos...someone might take his picture, from behind of course...

1 week later
#17659 6 years ago

12357575_428631450679577_584917389_n (resized).jpg12357575_428631450679577_584917389_n (resized).jpg

#17695 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Really, thats very interesting. Im from Wyoming and we say pop, but I never heard your version before!

Pop refers to my dad
..but I drink soda

#17746 6 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

I like how Mama K. made a big deal about having the grandkids' pictures on Pinside, but on AK's site, they are posted for all to see.
https://www.laumephotography.com/single-post/2015/11/06/To-Those-Who-Say-Photography-is-Easy

"So many people think Photography is Easy and that they are paying us for just pushing a button, I wish that was so true!"
As it turns out, making pinball machines and photography are both hard.

damn...I clicked the link and started reading but the spelling errors were too difficult to get through...

2 months later
#17899 6 years ago

27 bucks!
"Thanks Dad"

#17913 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So Kevin has five kids to support and the monthly support works out to $5.40 per kid per week or 76 cents per day. That's as cheap as feeding a kid from Africa. Pinconning prices have hit a new low.

isnt it 5.40 per kid per MONTH...not per week

8 months later
#18130 5 years ago

Nothing has happened to Kevin, and other than a possible photo from behind nothing will happen to Kevin. No justice will be served here, at what point do you pull the plug and move on...

1 month later
#18196 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Looks like the fun can start back up now for civil and recovery

194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#18223 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

All of Kevin's woes have been from the pinball community.

All Kevin's woes are due to Kevin, how can you blame us?

2 years later
#18435 2 years ago

Im sure somewhere Whysnow is still trying to convince someone that "Kevin will pay!"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmokramer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=cosmokramer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.