Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 308 of 370.
#15351 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Visit Lakewood, NJ.

That just made me spit my coffee!

#15352 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Visit Lakewood, NJ.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#15353 6 years ago

The home of Jersey Jack Pinball, Elaut USA and a major New Jersey Transit bus terminal.

#15354 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Visit Lakewood, NJ.

Looks to be an 'interesting' town...according to Wikipedia...

Lakewood Township is a township in Ocean County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census the township had a total population of 92,843, representing an increase of 32,491 from the 60,352 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 15,304 from the 45,048 counted in the 1990 Census. The township ranked as the seventh-most-populous municipality in the state in 2010 after having been ranked 22nd in 2000. The sharp increase in population from 2000 to 2010 was led by increases in the township's Orthodox Jewish and Latino communities.

#15355 6 years ago
Quoted from rammstein99:

Some people even migrate to a given country and have as many kids as they possibly can because they're trying to take over the host country through birth rate alone.

Visit the USA

Most cities nowadays are so overcrowded with immigrants, you can't find a single Native American.

#15356 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Huge thanks for this, as ever
Can this be downloaded? Previous MP3s could be, but this one doesn't seem to have a download link, unfortunately.

Ooops! Fixed that. You have to set up a Sound Cloud account to download though.

#15357 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Visit Lakewood, NJ.

I fucking hate Lakewood. I lived in NJ up until 11 years ago and I can't stand when I have to drive through Lakewood to get somewhere when I visit. What a scumhole.

#15358 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I fucking hate Lakewood. I lived in NJ up until 11 years ago and I can't stand when I have to drive through Lakewood to get somewhere when I visit. What a scumhole.

New Jersey & you; Perfect together....

#15359 6 years ago

I thought the problem was a place called "East Hanover, NJ". Home of some creature known as the "Jersey Boob".

#15360 6 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Sadly I think these two are becoming the norm today.

no

#15361 6 years ago

I listened to the new audio today thanks for posting. The judge is incredibly tolerant and Keith is doing a bang up job making his case.

I'm not buying Mrs Kulek's "we live in the same house but lead separate lives" bit. That being said I'm leaning toward believing her regarding the photography equipment. She was quite adamant and extra dramatic that her business is a separate entity that she can prove income and expenses. I believe her when she says her business isn't worth anything. She'll lose the house though. There's no way she gets a loan due to her crappy mother ruining her credit as well as future judgements dropping it even further.

#15362 6 years ago

After up to a million dollars going missing, I have zero sympathy. But would like my money back.

#15363 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

There's no way she gets a loan due to her crappy mother ruining her credit

I would have loved the judge to ask "How did your **crappy** mother ruin YOUR credit?"

#15364 6 years ago

Kevin went and got a new bumper sticker after the last audio dropped

#15365 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

... That being said I'm leaning toward believing her regarding the photography equipment. She was quite adamant and extra dramatic that her business is a separate entity that she can prove income and expenses. I believe her when she says her business isn't worth anything...

"adamant" NOT EQUAL "accurate"

#15366 6 years ago

The part of Lakewood that JJP is in is perfectly fine. Two gun ranges, Single A Phillies farm team, and just a bunch of businesses.

#15367 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

"adamant" NOT EQUAL "accurate"

Not understanding the finger wag there. "Accurate?" I was speaking more to her tone. It seems she gets extra wound up when telling the truth. If it's an act, if she's lying and bought a bunch of Canon Grey lenses with stolen money the truth will come out.

I'm not defending her. She was complicit. The two of them were equal parts greedy and stupid. The Medicaid fraud bit blew my mind. What idiots.

#15368 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Not understanding the finger wag there. "Accurate?" I was speaking more to her tone. It seems she gets extra wound up when telling the truth. If it's an act, if she's lying and bought a bunch of Cannon Grey lenses with stolen money the truth will come out.
I'm not defending her. She was complicit. The two of them were equal parts greedy and stupid. The Medicaid fraud bit blew my mind. What idiots.

but how do you know "she's telling the truth" ?

#15369 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I said "leaning toward" believing her Hell I don't know how accurate she's being. That's what Keith is getting to the bottom of!

#15370 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

When her mouth is not moving.

#15371 6 years ago

But guys, she's OVER it! She GETS it!

#15372 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

But guys, she's OVER it! She GETS it!

Crap, her Wiccan magic has corrupted emkay.

#15373 6 years ago

I don't believe she could have ever acquired a 2K camera without skimming Predator money.

#15374 6 years ago

Has it ever come up what kind of vehicles the Kulek's are all driving and when they were purchased? I only recall hearing of the RV, the laptops, the CNC tool, the house, the camera equipment, lots of home repairs / contractors, and so on all being bought with ill gotten gains. Which is certainly ridiculous enough.

#15375 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

... I believe her when she says her business isn't worth anything...

Not when she works for Skit-B. They pay top dollar for pictures of 2 pinball machines. I know there is no proof in the form of receipts or even picture. But I'm sure the story will match the tax returns for the photography business.

I don't know about her state. But here if you are found collecting from the state while making money you didn't declare they not only cut off the money, but make you pay the state back.

#15376 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Crap, her Wiccan magic has corrupted emkay.

So wait, we can't mention about Jesus's magic, but we can Wiccan magic?

..Hrm! That opens some doors!

#15377 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I don't believe she could have ever acquired a 2K camera without skimming Predator money.

Especially when you attach messages to the money transfers...

#15378 6 years ago

Amazing to me how many times the whole house thing had to be explained to her -- seems pretty obvious from the get-go, if the house was in fact purchased with pred money then it's not hers and can be taken back. No mortgage loans fix this, nor does the fact that they live in it with 5 kids.

Hard to tell about the photo equip. Seems partially legit but she was also kind of fighting the release of information, repeatedly saying Keith would find nothing. If there's nothing to hide, why bother saying this and fighting it? Just hand over the damn records

#15379 6 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Amazing to me how many times the whole house thing had to be explained to her -- seems pretty obvious from the get-go, if the house was in fact purchased with pred money then it's not hers and can be taken back. No mortgage loans fix this, nor does the fact that they live in it with 5 kids.
Hard to tell about the photo equip. Seems partially legit but she was also kind of fighting the release of information, repeatedly saying Keith would find nothing. If there's nothing to hide, why bother saying this and fighting it? Just hand over the damn records

Because their is nothing to show. Everything in their entire pathetic lives was bought with Predator money.

#15380 6 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Kevin went and got a new bumper sticker after the last audio dropped

Who the hell marked my image of a bumper sticker as unsafe? Someone must really hate Ford's

#15381 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Because their is nothing to show. Everything in their entire pathetic lives was bought with Predator money.

...and Grandma's money

#15382 6 years ago

She sounded like such a beyatch. A real whiny one.

#15383 6 years ago

What's the status of the RV and CNC? Have they been turned over to the court?

#15384 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

What's the status of the RV and CNC? Have they been turned over to the court?

Anything more on the cabinet company?

#15385 6 years ago

Probably pumping out as many cabinets as he can with the CNC before he has to give it back.

#15386 6 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

No mortgage loans fix this,

She needs to pay back the money that was illegally diverted to pay for the house. She does not have to give the house back, she needs to give back the 28K or whatever it was. So, if she could find a bank willing to give her a mortgage for that house, on a floodplain, she could do that. Just hard to see any bank doing that when the collateral of the house has questionable value.

#15387 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

She needs to pay back the money that was illegally diverted to pay for the house. She does not have to give the house back, she needs to give back the 28K or whatever it was. So, if she could find a bank willing to give her a mortgage for that house, on a floodplain, she could do that. Just hard to see any bank doing that when the collateral of the house has questionable value.

Keith told the judge he wants the house, not the 28k she paid for it...

#15388 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Keith's aim high goal is to get the house.. or it's true value.. not just the money put into it. He's called it an 'investment' and the estate is entitled to any appreciation of that investment.

Judge has to buy into that of course..

#15389 6 years ago

I've mentioned on this thread that I've been the victim of identity fraud and had a false tax return filed in my name last year as well as my Social Security information accessed online, which shows all my earnings history.

If somebody used my sterling financial history and name to acquire an asset, I would want that asset forfeited...not a second chance for the perp to find a way to pay for it and keep it and make me whole in the end. Not when it was my name and reputation that gave them the credentials to buy it in the first place.

Uh, uh. No effing way.

You used my good name to acquire? You give it back. Period. Isn't yours to keep.

I agree with Keith if he's after the house and not the money if it can be demonstrated that it was only acquired as a function of Predator money.

#15390 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Keith's aim high goal is to get the house.. or it's true value.. not just the money put into it. He's called it an 'investment' and the estate is entitled to any appreciation of that investment.
Judge has to buy into that of course..

Yeah -- the kulecs are not entitled to any appreciation of the asset if the asset was not purchased with their own money. It makes complete sense that the trust should get the house and any value it appreciated, minus any upgrades that they did with their own money (which she admitted was pretty much nothing--un updated)

#15391 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Anything more on the cabinet company?

They'll be in court this Thurs May 4... should be something filed by Fri or Mon.

Maletich (resized).JPGMaletich (resized).JPG

#15392 6 years ago

May the 4th be against them

#15393 6 years ago

The house will probably go down in value and the copper might be gone when they move out.

#15394 6 years ago

Just can't see how the Judge could be buying any of this bullshit by Amanda Kulek. The paper trail that Keith has provided, without any doubt, proves that she and Kevin knew exactly what they were doing and where the money came from by removing him from the purchase of the home. They funneled everything from the Skit-B accounts and tried to cover it up. The bullshit statements that she is not her husband and she and her husband are of two mates that live separate lives clearly demonstrates that they are indeed two peas in a pod. The lies, the deception, the roles of playing stupid, the defiant acts of playing naive, are being role played by the both of them. No lawyer in their right mind would touch her case. Admitting fraud against the state as a plausible cover up their acts of consumer fraud? How fucking stupid can one be?

And finally, at the deposition in Keith's office, Kevin admits there was NEVER a license, ever! The rotten S.O.B. puts out cash calls for balances due AFTER C&D's were issued and received. All of you that point at the whistle blowers as the reason you never got a game are completely out of your goddamn mind. It was obvious very early on to Kevin that a game was never going to be produced, but the charade continued. He made sure he harvested every last dollar he could and only refunded the guys he thought would cause too much problem.

The FREE lunch is over for both of them. They both deserve to lose EVERYTHING they have including the home, her business, the "gifted RV" , and every other asset or dollar that can be turned up. The losers are the kids and hopefully they have relatives that can take care of them until their parents can pay their debt(s) to the State of Michigan, SkitB customers, and the rest of society. If Kevin can build a pinball machine, he sure as hell can make some license plates too!

#15395 6 years ago

You almost started to go the rails like Clark at the eggnog bowl. But well said!!

#15396 6 years ago

Realize... part of the diligence here is the intentional 'do not jump right to the end'

They were trying to sort through her claims on representation.. and sort through the issues around discovery and documentation.

The purpose of the hearings is not to jump to passing judgement, but they are still in the 'gathering' phase and trying to get all the assets together under the trustee. Amanda isn't facing any civil or criminal charges in these latest hearings. She's (late) trying to answer to a judgement filed against her and motions filed about that judgement.

By letting these things sort themselves out.. the Judge is ensuring a tidy, tight conclusion on the validity of the trustee's claims against Amanda.

Later, people will come back with charges or whatever if they pursue them. The only thing on the table right now is the judgement about the house, and trying to improve the picture of the money trail.

No one should be looking for the Judge to go 'GUILTY!!' - that's not what's at stake here. Having the court issue judgements against the assets and orders to surrender stuff to the estate is what at stake here. The judge could hold them in contempt if they don't cooperate with the proceedings (which is where we went through that loop with Kevin).. but neither are facing any charges in these hearings. Hopefully once all the trustee actions to pull together all the assets wraps up.. someone will go back on the criminal side.

#15397 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Realize... part of the diligence here is the intentional 'do not jump right to the end'
They were trying to sort through her claims on representation.. and sort through the issues around discovery and documentation.
The purpose of the hearings is not to jump to passing judgement, but they are still in the 'gathering' phase and trying to get all the assets together under the trustee. Amanda isn't facing any civil or criminal charges in these latest hearings. She's (late) trying to answer to a judgement filed against her and motions filed about that judgement.
By letting these things sort themselves out.. the Judge is ensuring a tidy, tight conclusion on the validity of the trustee's claims against Amanda.
Later, people will come back with charges or whatever if they pursue them. The only thing on the table right now is the judgement about the house, and trying to improve the picture of the money trail.
No one should be looking for the Judge to go 'GUILTY!!' - that's not what's at stake here. Having the court issue judgements against the assets and orders to surrender stuff to the estate is what at stake here. The judge could hold them in contempt if they don't cooperate with the proceedings (which is where we went through that loop with Kevin).. but neither are facing any charges in these hearings. Hopefully once all the trustee actions to pull together all the assets wraps up.. someone will go back on the criminal side.

Agreed, there is no doubt in my mind that the judge will eventually award all the assets, including the house, to the estate. But these two complete morons have opened themselves up to criminal charges in the process. I would have to assume on both State and Federal levels.

If and when charges are brought against them, the public defenders office will get these two clowns to defend. As the Judge told Kevin, may god have mercy on your souls.

#15398 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Agreed, there is no doubt in my mind that the judge will eventually award all the assets, including the house, to the estate. But these two complete morons have opened themselves up to criminal charges in the process. I would have to assume on both State and Federal levels.
If and when charges are brought against them, the public defenders office will get these two clowns to defend. As the Judge told Kevin, may god have mercy on your souls.

I don't know....I got the sense the judge is looking for a way to NOT award the house to the estate but instead some monetary equivalent. He said in so many ways...he kept going back to why the house may not be valued at 130k. Why the trustee interest is not owning real estate and having to sell it.
Maybe he's playing it close but I have a feeling compassion wins here and hes looking for a way to not award the physical house to the estate. Instead some monetary equivalent.

#15399 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

But these two complete morons have opened themselves up to criminal charges in the process. I would have to assume on both State and Federal levels.

I believe it all would be constituted as "hearsay" and wouldn't be able to be used? Correct me if I'm wrong?

#15400 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I've mentioned on this thread that I've been the victim of identity fraud and had a false tax return filed in my name last year as well as my Social Security information accessed online, which shows all my earnings history.
If somebody used my sterling financial history and name to acquire an asset, I would want that asset forfeited...not a second chance for the perp to find a way to pay for it and keep it and make me whole in the end. Not when it was my name and reputation that gave them the credentials to buy it in the first place.
Uh, uh. No effing way.
You used my good name to acquire? You give it back. Period. Isn't yours to keep.
I agree with Keith if he's after the house and not the money if it can be demonstrated that it was only acquired as a function of Predator money.

Amen, was a victim too last year. No sympathy for them when you put it this way.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 308 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/308 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.