(Topic ID: 48488)

Steve Ritchie with Frikkin Lasers

By dangerwil

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SR_Denied.jpg
    Borg_approach_in_dark.jpg
    ima-firin-mah-lazer-o.gif
    528208_10151564890289244_2060237744_n..jpg
    There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I think after the MOP debacle the pre orders have halted for the most part although you might be able to find a few guys, call GEX....I think Stern goes to 750 on this one which means you should be able to get one, unless the flippers gobble them all up....

GEX isn't taking any at this time. I think they're hoping for some additional guidance from Stern and they don't want another METLE debacle.

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from LP30:

GEX isn't taking any at this time. I think they're hoping for some additional guidance from Stern and they don't want another METLE debacle.

I can certainly understand this reasoning and it also might explain why I havent heard back on my inquiry.

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from calvin12:

better question, what was denied?

Does it look like George is the one who denied it? That is a copy of his signature from Avengers. SR_Denied.jpgSR_Denied.jpg

#54 11 years ago
    Quoted from LP30:

Does it look like George is the one who denied it? That is a copy of his signature from Avengers.

Maybe he asked if he could pretty please do something with an original theme.

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

I can certainly understand this reasoning and it also might explain why I havent heard back on my inquiry.

I think GEX cut off the pre order list at about 20 STLE
    I was 14 I think and Chi said they were getting ready to shut it off.

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from calvin12:

better question, what was denied?

Steve was looking for funding to go on "Extreme Makeover" but George blocked funding.

George needs to be the sharpest looking employee at Stern.

He forced Borg to have the same haircut since 1976 too.

Gary likes it this way.

rd.

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

I think GEX cut off the pre order list at about 20 STLE
    I was 14 I think and Chi said they were getting ready to shut it off.

I put mine in with them last week and they only had a few left I believe.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-ritchie-with-frikkin-lasers/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.