(Topic ID: 335759)

Pinfest 2024 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,134 posts
  • 409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Ivan1496
  • Topic is favorited by 156 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240512_095735 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0033 (resized).png
    20240512_070642 (resized).jpg
    20240512_070633 (resized).jpg
    20240512_070622 (resized).jpg
    20240512_070509 (resized).jpg
    20240512_070528 (resized).jpg
    20240512_070508 (resized).jpg
    20240512_070457 (resized).jpg
    20240512_070504 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6703 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2776 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2777 (resized).jpeg
    20240504095148373.jpg
    20240504095158436.jpg
    20240504095144787.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #112 Show updates Posted by Ivan1496 (3 months ago)

Post #375 Tournament games needed! Posted by CrazyLevi (75 days ago)

Post #2335 Show schedule Posted by ForceFlow (18 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider walruspin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#870 40 days ago

Long shot, but does anyone have a decent Palooka playfield or backglass?

#905 39 days ago
    Quoted from Mrg50:

Rear door panel for a Gottlieb wedgehead machine. $30.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Isn the rough looking side the outter or inner?

#926 38 days ago
    Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

Looking for complete sets of 31" legs. Somewhat rusty okay, but not bent. Hole for leg levelers should ateast be able to be tapped.
    Thank you!

I've got two

1 week later
    #1152 31 days ago

Anyone need a Skill Pool backglass? It needs touch up - $30

Screenshot_20240418_085731_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240418_085731_Facebook (resized).jpg
    #1254 29 days ago

Anyone need any shuffle bowler United / Williams playfields in good condition?

#1478 26 days ago
    Quoted from Bartari570:

If anyone is interested in the following pins pm me for details. Can bring to Pinfest. Unfortunately all of them won't fit in my booth.
    Stern NFL Eagles - works, shopped, green powder coat
    [quoted image]
    Stargate - works, shopped, leds, purple bands
    [quoted image]
    Stargate - works, can use a shop, has flipper rebuilds kits
    [pic soon]
    Big Guns - works
    [quoted image]
    Buck Rogers - works, shopped, leds, Pascal board
    [quoted image]
    Judge Dredd - works, shopped, leds, super bands
    [quoted image]
    Flash - works, shopped, leds, WPC flippers
    [quoted image]
    Fire Power 2 - project
    [quoted image]
    Pixies Bingo - project
    [quoted image]

Prices?

#1515 25 days ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

Looking for a 3/4" insert that will match this off-white - marco/pbr ones are too white.
    [quoted image]

That's what sucks, you pretty much have to do them all in that area to match. The only other technique that I've heard used is to soak the new ones in strong coffee to "age" them.

Details here in a guitar forum:

https://www.mylespaul.com/threads/aging-plastic-metal-parts.2569/

#1560 25 days ago
    Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Sold a bunch of stuff. Here's what left plus a few new items available:
    Rock Encore Translite
    Absolutely mint, unfaded. Looks NOS. $100
    Funhouse Playfield
    Well used and worn. It's a wall hanger. $100
    PinBot topper base plastic
    Used original. Hard to find if you need one. $40
    Pacman Roms
    Bunch of Pacman Roms. There's also a Z80 CPU chip in there. $20 for the set?
    48-in-1 multigame arcade JAMMA boards (3 available)
    All 3 were marked working when they went on the shelf. $40 each or $100 for all 3
    TRS-80 Color Computer 2
    Tested and works! Well it boots to basic, beyond that I didn't test much. Has box, Styrofoam inserts, and manuals $125
    Black Hole Used Playfield plastics $20 for all
    System 80 power supply, tested and working in a Black Hole $40
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Interested in the black hole plastics if they aren't cracked

#1740 22 days ago

Any interest in some woodrail pin projects? All are complete with legs (no leg bolts). Some backglass flaking. Here's the list:

1948 Williams Dew-Wa-Ditty
    1947 Chicago Coin Gold Ball
    1949 Chicago Coin Grand Award
    1947 Bally Ballyhoo
    1947 Genco State Fair

$500 ea, $100 deposit for me to bring to Pinfest (Venmo or Paypal)

PM me for pics or more details

#1744 22 days ago
    Quoted from cooke:

Also still hoping for a Williams Gulfstream backglass in any reasonable condition.
    [quoted image]

Have you called Shay? They can bring it to the show for you if they have it.

#1748 22 days ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Shay hasn't done that title.

Did you check with them directly? I have 2 back glasses that they have no mention of on the site that they do.

#1749 22 days ago

If anyone in the rochester ny area needs stuff brought down to pinfest I will have a trailer. Pm me for details/pricing

#1754 22 days ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

I have not, went by their website. Shay does not attend the show but Jeff Moorehead brings some of their glasses.

When I spoke with Shay on Thursday he said he'd have the glasses I ordered and the disc for black hole at the show for me. Not sure if he meant Jeff or not, but you should call about your backglass to verify. Their glasses are beautiful, but the site could use some work and a shopping cart system.

#1760 22 days ago

Slate bumper pool table project for sale! $100 takes it - free delivery to Allentown with upfront payment

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/176131

#1845 21 days ago
    Quoted from mike-k:

Will be bring Hardbody for the tournament but will be for sale. Olympics in free play area also for sale.
    Available in the flea market,
    Bobo
    Big Daddy
    Bull Fight (sold)
    Melody
    Also will have a few of these Williams aprons if you need one to complete a project.
    Bobo has a browning of the playfield that I thought was poly. I cleaned two spots on the clown faces and it cleaned up, so no poly.
    See you all in a few days. Safe trip all! Mike
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Pm'd

#1917 21 days ago

Anyone interested in a '78 Honda Hawk Hondamatic motorcycle? Engine has compression and turns over. Needs battery, tires, brakes, etc. Would trade for a project pin

https://www.facebook.com/share/eKJRkapSWBeEkkDr/?mibextid=kL3p88

#1925 21 days ago

Shuffle bowler marquees - 3 available, $10 ea

20240428_173631 (resized).jpg20240428_173631 (resized).jpg
    #2059 20 days ago

Looking for the United / Williams shuffle bowler display mounting brackets if anyone has some that they could bring. I have lots of other bowler parts for Williams / United and CCM if anyone needs anything - thank you!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/176252

#2065 20 days ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

If you like soldering

They really are great kits

#2066 20 days ago
    Quoted from gac:

Oddball request... Is there anyone that would offer their experienced service of transferring the ASIC rom from one CPU board to a new CPU board? I want to do this but am afraid to do damage. I can bring the boards on Friday and would pay for this service. Please let me know. Thanks

Is this SMD?

#2297 18 days ago

Still have room in the trailer heading down from Rochester, NY. If anyone needs anything brought PM me today.

#2312 18 days ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

[quoted image]

I don't understand you guys, seeming to think that there is some kind of moral code between buyers and sellers when no money has exchanged hands. If there is more interest than he anticipated, he is within his bounds to adjust his price accordingly. This isn't retail through a corporation. Things like this happen frequently. It's not even like he promised it to you and then reneged. Either party has the option to change the terms of the transaction prior to product and money being exchanged.

#2419 18 days ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

so what I am hearing is that you’re one of the d-bags in the pinball community that has no morals or ethics.

I have plenty, but I never expect others to have them. Several times I've had tables that I was first in on that the seller reneged on because of the overwhelming responses and raised their price accordingly. Oh well, it's the rules of supply and demand. Get over it and don't clog the feed with your whining.

#2442 18 days ago
    Quoted from pbjack:

Looking for Apollo 13 parts. Not pinball related but also looking for Lucasarts point-and-click big box PC games from the eighties/nineties.

Love those LucasArts adventure games - Monkey Island and Sam and Max Hit the Road! They run great in ScummVM

Guybrush: "Can you please direct me to the dart board?"
    Glass-eyed pirate: "We don't have one anymore, there was a terrible accident."

#2720 15 days ago

Anyone have a lockdown bar for a williams flash?

#2918 13 days ago
    Quoted from asay:

Totally agree! Nearly everyone I talked to was incredibly friendly, which is always the case at pinball events.
    I did have an unpleasant interaction with the woman policing the tournament area. I was just watching some of the play, and my foot was barely touching the blue line (no exaggeration) and the way this lady laid into me you would have thought I was trying to throw a fit and toss a tournament player off a game.
    Her: “ARE YOU IN THE TOURNAMENT?!”
    Me: “Oh, no I’m just watchi…”
    Her: “THIS MAGIC LINE STAY BEHIND!”
    Me: “Ah ok I’m sorr…”
    Her: “LOOK BUT DO NOT TOUCH!”
    Me: “Right I understa….”
    Her: “THESE PEOPLE PAID A LOT OF MONEY TO PLAY THESE GAMES!”
    Me: “Uhuh, have a nice day”
    I stayed far away from the tournament area after that craziness.
    That said, it was one unfriendly interaction among hundreds. Great group of people in this hobby.

Did she have short blonde hair?

#2920 13 days ago

Ha! We were trying to load a game from a vendor at the end of the tournament row. No one was playing on the 3 end machines, but there was a girl on the 4th one in. We are a foot plus away from the end machine and that troll comes stomping over and babbling that we are disturbing the girls competition, it's a big moment for them, yadda yadda. I gave her the "are you f#$&ing kidding me?" look and continued what we were doing. No idea what she thought we were going to do, slam all 3 unused machines over, including their gapping to hit the one the girl was playing on? Anyways, she bumbled off back to the bridge she crawled out from. *smh*

#2929 13 days ago
    Quoted from mikedg:

it is kind of rude to be mucking around a few machines away in a tournament. because you're likely only affecting that one player

That was the vendors assigned space. If they wanted more of a buffer, they should have not rented that as vendor space. He had a right to conduct commerce.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider walruspin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2024-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=walruspin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.