Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 357 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20220214_203125138 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203128695 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203132220 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203206436.PORTRAIT (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203143840 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203139534 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-151720 (resized).png
    ups-delay2.png
    ups-delay (resized).png
    0AB50F90-50EC-40D5-AFA1-9735E79ECA84 (resized).jpeg
    ABE6DF33-EDC4-4668-88FA-51FC95D8CEF5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.
    #301 1 year ago

The quality of the two plastics I received were top notch. Not only did they match and fit original plastics, the colors were spot on. They were covered with a thin plastic covering that pealed off and revealed clear plastic and great graphics. I installed them immediately, as I have been waiting 6 months to complete a restoration. I am very pleased with the products. Thanks Zitt for making this happen.

#302 1 year ago

Glad they worked out well.
    "final" order was submitted a few hours ago.
    I'll let everyone know when the parts arrive.

1 week later
    #303 1 year ago

final order has been divided and packed.
    Everyone has gotten paypal invoices for their portion.

I look forward to the day when this Ukraine situation is resolved.
    That said; I will continue to order parts/stock for my website randomly throughout 2022.
    If you have a part you just got to have - send me a direct message to see if there are any specific plans.

#304 1 year ago

Got my package today. Thanks!

#305 1 year ago

Got my package today. Thanks.

#306 1 year ago

Ditto! Thanks @Zitt. You are awesome.

1 week later
    #307 1 year ago

Any upcoming order placement. I need a pile.of stuff from them (about $400 worth of items).

2 weeks later
    #309 1 year ago

I really hesitate to bring this up...but I expect to do a personal order for myself and one other guy in the next week or two.
    I know I said I was done... and I am... but if someone has a part they have to have; now would be the time to contact me via PM to discuss terms. I don't want to do 20s of parts like previous buys; but I'm sure someone has needs and missed the previous boats.

#310 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

I really hesitate to bring this up...but I expect to do a personal order for myself and one other guy in the next week or two.
    I know I said I was done... and I am... but if someone has a part they have to have; now would be the time to contact me via PM to discuss terms. I don't want to do 20s of parts like previous buys; but I'm sure someone has needs and missed the previous boats.

Zitt - I really really appreciate you being able to get my plastic part for Dr Who, as it was unavailable anywhere else. it made it possible for me to complete my build. Thank You again!!!

#311 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Nice of you to offer this. Since there are either a BUNCH of things I want or none at all, I won't bug you with my list. Hopefully this one isn't awful for you.

#312 1 year ago

KSUWildcatFan send me your list anyway. You find me in a generous mood at some point.

#313 1 year ago

Last call.
    Going to create list tonight and possibly order as my parts are in stock

#314 1 year ago

Zitt,

I don't need anything right now, but you were a lifesaver with my CFTBL hologram. Appreciate all you've been doing.

Thank you!

#315 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Last call.
    Going to create list tonight and possibly order as my parts are in stock

Dont do it!

Expecting a different result by doing the same thing over and over.....

Leads to insanity.....

The world is currently broken, have much lower expectations...

#316 1 year ago

have to do it. I'm out of stock on several products and need them.
    But you're right; I should really learn to keep these buys out of the public eye.

3 weeks later
    #317 1 year ago

I ran out of some clear pop caps unexpectedly and will be doing a small order in a day or two.
    The last order came in without a hitch; so, going to try my luck again after work on Wed.
    If you want a few small items; now would be the time to PM me.

3 weeks later
    #318 1 year ago

Now opening the window for an official group buy which will close on the deadline of Oct 28, 2022 at 5pm Central.
    Why? A new paypal policy updates go into effect on Oct 31st which WILL effect these group buys:

"U.S. PayPal accounts will not be able to send personal transactions to business accounts outside the U.S. starting October 31, 2022"

What does this mean? After this group buy; I'll have to pay Paypal their fees for purchase and for the receipt of your payment. Meaning that Paypal fees will likely go from 5% to 10%. 5% for me to purchase from pinball.center and 5% for you to purchase from me.

Additionally; some have asked if they can send F&F to me to avoid those fees. I've declined this in the past; but as of the 19th of Sept I will no longer be able to even receive a paypal F&F as I'm a "business account". (my interpretation)

In conclusion; For this order which ends on the 28th - I expect to be able to pay Pinball.Center using F&F as has been done in the past.
    This will be your last chance to lock in existing (5%) Paypal rates. After the 28th order; paypal fees will increase - likely to 10% of your order total.

Contact me now to discuss terms. Do not wait until the last minute to come to term agreement and then scramble to get me your list. If you want parts; send me your list via Pinside Mail.

#319 1 year ago

Last invoice from the previous Aug order has been sent out.
    Bump as a reminder for the Oct Group Buy.

1 week later
    #320 1 year ago

I’m in need of a translite for centaur 2, so here’s a bump.

#321 1 year ago

Only have like 2 or three people interested so far.
    We need to have at least 15 people in the group buy to proceed with reasonable shipping charges for everyone.

#322 1 year ago

Zitt add me to the list of interest! thanks

#323 1 year ago
    Quoted from TimeZone5000:

Zitt add me to the list of interest! thanks

PM sent.

#324 1 year ago

Added to list and PM sent.

#325 1 year ago

I need some decal sets and possible a few other things

#326 1 year ago
    Quoted from jazc4:

I need some decal sets and possible a few other things

Please PM me to discuss terms and exchange a list.

#327 1 year ago

I'm in for this buy, I sent you a PM

#328 1 year ago

I need some decals for TOM

#329 1 year ago

I want in on this order and will PM you mine. Thank you

#330 1 year ago

Would like to add drop targets to the buy, for my Fireball II. I sent you a PM

#331 1 year ago
    Quoted from weberman:

I want in on this order and will PM you mine. Thank you

Haven't seen a PM.

#332 1 year ago

I'm in as well. Thanks Zitt.

#333 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Haven't seen a PM.

Working on and will send now. Thank you Sir

1 week later
    #334 1 year ago

less than 3 weeks out.
    Contact me now to discuss terms and get your list together. I don't want to be playing spreadsheet roulette at the last minute right before the deadline.

Edit: I only have *8* customers on the list. We need 7 more to proceed with the group buy.

1 week later
    #335 1 year ago

10 days out from deadline. Now would be the time to get in touch with me if you want to get in before the price increase.

#336 1 year ago

sent a pm!

#338 1 year ago

Bump as we have 4 days left until the STRICT Deadline of 10/28/22 5pm Central Time Zone.

This order has enough critical mass to proceed. This will be your absolute last opportunity to get pinball.center parts at current paypal fee structures.
    Do not email me at 5:01pm wanting to get in at the last minute. I do not want to be scrambling last minute to get the order into pinball.center and risk paypal charging new fees.

If you haven't received a PM in response to a request; please re-send it so I can be sure you're on the list.

#339 1 year ago

I would like to get in on this one. I sent you a PM. Thanks. Mike

#340 1 year ago

Sent you a PM. Barely made it!

#341 1 year ago

Last and final call. DO NOT wait until 4:50pm to PM me.
    You must have agreed to the terms and have me a complete list by 5pm TODAY 10/28 Central to get in on this group buy.

#342 1 year ago

I've going to got out to the garage and start preping for a halloween party on monday.
    I expect to come in tonight and transpose the spreadsheet to and actual order.
    Expect to see estimates via paypal over the weekend once I have final paypal exchange rates.

#343 1 year ago

Good things come to an end.

Pinball Center has just informed me that they won't ship game specific art to me any longer without going thru a German forwarder like mailbox.de.
    I'm not doing that as there is just too much delay, too much risk; and too much expense.

Given most of you have ordered parts with game specific art; it would mean that nearly everyone will be dropped from this order. Leaving only a few of us holding the bag for a shipment. I'm going to move forward with MY parts; but assume that everyone else is no longer interested.

If you STILL WANT any non-art parts in your list; please contact me TODAY (10/30) to keep them on the list. you should assume / expect the shipping cost to be considerably higher.

I intent to pay for my parts tonight when Germany is "back".

From this point; anyone reading this far should understand that these group buys are permanently cancelled and will not be resurrected.

#344 1 year ago

What’s game specific art? Like plastics, backglass, art blades and cab decals?

#345 1 year ago

yes to all. If it has game specific art on it from Bally or Williams; it can't be shipped.
    This includes things like insert decals; etc.
    "in theory" Gottlieb, sega, stern is still ok... BUT we all know that a certain personality claims to own copy rights on every game made. :S

#346 1 year ago

Very disappointing. Thanks for doing this for so long Zitt. Wish I would have got on board two years ago, probably could have had the cab art. Oh well, there is always mailbox.de I suppose.

I wonder why they'll ship it via mailbox.de, if it is a copyright issue.

Again, oh well.

#347 1 year ago
    Quoted from jlbintn:

Very disappointing. Thanks for doing this for so long Zitt.

Agreed; I was disappointed when I was informed of this yesterday.

#348 1 year ago

Yes, this sucks. It was good while it lasted. Thanks John for facilitating those parts buys over the years.

#349 1 year ago

That's a real bummer. Thanks for trying. So if we want art parts, is there someone at Pinball.Center we should talk to in order to buy those parts as an individual?

#350 1 year ago
    Quoted from jazc4:

is there someone at Pinball.Center we should talk to in order to buy those parts as an individual?

No.
    If Mailbox.de has resumed taking new customers; this is the only option.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/german-mail-forwarding-workaround-for-pinball-center

There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballcenter-parts-needed/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.