Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 357 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20220214_203125138 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203128695 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203132220 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203206436.PORTRAIT (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203143840 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203139534 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-151720 (resized).png
    ups-delay2.png
    ups-delay (resized).png
    0AB50F90-50EC-40D5-AFA1-9735E79ECA84 (resized).jpeg
    ABE6DF33-EDC4-4668-88FA-51FC95D8CEF5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
    #251 2 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

most of the toppers and plastic sets are horrible remakes, i agree. but they are good to use if you can't get the parts at all in the us.

I agree, when its the only game in town, it will have to do until you can get something better.

#252 2 years ago

Received my parts today
    Thanks Zitt

#253 2 years ago

Going to pull the trigger on the order tonight after work and dinner.

We'll probably hold that order at pinball.center for a week waiting other items to go in stock.

#254 2 years ago

Just pm’d you @zitt. Got a few things I’d like to order.

#255 2 years ago

Just pulled the trigger about an hour ago on the backup order.
    That said; I am expecting a few more items to go in this order in about a week. After that order is placed; the window is officially closed.

#256 2 years ago

Thanks Zitt for the job you do for everyone. My parts have arrived and I am very happy!

#257 2 years ago

Zitt, I found pinball center a few weeks ago and found some things I want I can’t find anywhere else. I came here to see if anyone had any dealings with them and if they were legit, and found this thread. From what I’m reading they don't ship to North America, yet when I put these items in my cart and went to payment, there was no way to pay. I was then contacted by someone named Marco who is trying to get me to send a PayPal payment through friends and family which threw up a red flag for me. If they don’t ship here why is he wanting payment. I’m guessing they are legit since You have dealings with them but wanting payment that way when they don’t ship here is concerning. Any idea what is happening here and if I should proceed or just go through you to do this?

#258 2 years ago

Your choice. I'm surprised he's shipping to you.

#259 2 years ago

So Marco is legit? Do you pay them through friends and family? That’s what’s concerning to me. I’d rather pay by credit card because I have a recourse if it never shows up.

#260 2 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderwolf:

So Marco is legit? Do you pay them through friends and family? That’s what’s concerning to me. I’d rather pay by credit card because I have a recourse if it never shows up.

Scam I think.

#261 2 years ago

It's not a scam. I pay him via F&F. This is between you and Marco; please don't involve me.
    This isn't a question for this thread. Please take it to PM or your own thread.

#262 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

It's not a scam. I pay him via F&F. This is between you and Marco; please don't involve me.
    This isn't a question for this thread. Please take it to PM or your own thread.

This is good to know.

1 week later
    #263 2 years ago

Is this window form ordering parts closed?

#265 2 years ago

The deadline for the plastics vendor came and went with no product. I've been told they constantly use the excuse of "corona" to justify missing ship dates.
    I've been told that pinball.center will be contacting that vendor in the next few days. I expect yet another excuse and still no plastics.

So; I'm setting a soft deadline of Tuesday, 3/15/2022 at 5pm CDT for this unofficial backup order.
    After that deadline; I will like make the decision to ship the backup order - as-is without the plastics I'm currently missing.

Given the lateness of this backup order - I probably will not do a Q2'2022 group buy.

If you've been on the fence; now is the time to PM me for terms/conditions or wait until Q3'2022 for the next opportunity.

#266 2 years ago

Hopeful this can happen today.

Added over 2 years ago:

Nice that you are offering the logistics Zitt. Some hard to find parts in the states.

#267 2 years ago

I am skeptical; but Pinball Center has a high confidence that the plastics ya'll want will be in stock by beginning of next week.
    I've agree to hold that order until Sunday night which I believe is their Monday.
    I've extended the deadline a final time. IF he has stock of the plastics on Monday; I'll order. If not; I'll still order.

#268 2 years ago

Last call. Deadline is definitely going to be Sunday. Do not delay in getting in touch with me if you are interested.

#269 2 years ago

Order has been submitted and paid for. This one is shipping via FedEx (last time was UPS); so hopefully things are better at getting here.

Exchange rate was 0.869376
    I am attending Texas Pinball Festival this weekend; so, expect estimates via paypal next week after I get back from the show.

Again; not expecting another order until Q3'22... unless I sell out all my pop bumper bodies at TPF this weekend.

#270 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Order has been submitted and paid for. This one is shipping via FedEx (last time was UPS); so hopefully things are better at getting here.
    Exchange rate was 0.869376
    I am attending Texas Pinball Festival this weekend; so, expect estimates via paypal next week after I get back from the show.
    Again; not expecting another order until Q3'22... unless I sell out all my pop bumper bodies at TPF this weekend.

Thank you for doing this!

#272 2 years ago

There’s a couple rollergames sticker sets I need to order from Pinball Center. I’ll keep an eye on this thread for the next buy.

#273 2 years ago

Package is still in route. FedEx has two "operational delays" in KOELN DE but it is finally in Memphis.
    That said; I'm going to be on vacation and what not for a few days; so it's not clear when I'll get to sending out the invoices.
    Just a heads up.

#274 2 years ago

No progress today. Package is "stuck" in Memphis according to tracking.

As of this moment; everyone in this group buy should have an estimate in their paypal accounts.
    DO NOT PAY! I'll convert these estimates to invoices once I have your parts packed; weighted; with accurate shipping quotes.

I am human; so if I made an error feel free to contact me via PM if notice something wrong.
    John

1 week later
    #275 2 years ago

The package is supposed to be in Memphis... but hasn't moved from there since arriving on the 29th.
    Calls to Fedex yesterday yielded no improvements to the "stuck-ness" of the package.
    What is it with these carriers these days? Pretty funking disappointing to be honest.

1 week later
    #276 2 years ago

Because I've gotten a couple of emails on this... I just want to be clear and to give you guys the latest information.

I just got off the phone with Fedex. As of this moment; they can't find the package. No clue how it was lost given it's size...
    So; I've asked pinball.center to start a lost package claim.

If I get the package at any point in the near future... I'll post here and start sending out invoices.
    If the package does end up getting resolved in full via full refund - I think I'm done.
    This is the second package to go lost for weeks on end... I'm just done dealing with both UPS and FedEx. I just can't deal with this stupidity any longer.

#277 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Because I've gotten a couple of emails on this... I just want to be clear and to give you guys the latest information.
    I just got off the phone with Fedex. As of this moment; they can't find the package. No clue how it was lost given it's size...
    So; I've asked pinball.center to start a lost package claim.
    If I get the package at any point in the near future... I'll post here and start sending out invoices.
    If the package does end up getting resolved in full via full refund - I think I'm done.
    This is the second package to go lost for weeks on end... I'm just done dealing with both UPS and FedEx. I just can't deal with this stupidity any longer.

Yeah unfortunately this just seems like a bust at this point. Really too bad, because they have some exclusive stuff.

Sorry to hear about the continued frustration. Hope it turns up.

#278 2 years ago

Shit…that sucks man. I hope it shows up, but I don’t blame you for not wanting to deal with this bullshit. I wish they’d find a way to set up international delivery, gotta imagine there’d be money to be made if they did. Since placing my order, I know I’ve found at least two other things I wish I could’ve ordered.

#279 1 year ago

They are the only place on the planet for the part I need to finish my build. Prayers to the shipping Gods that the package is found.

#281 1 year ago

PM Sent

#282 1 year ago

Dadgum, so sorry you’re having to deal with this. Thanks for all your efforts and organizing this.

#283 1 year ago

Thanks for working so hard to get us hard to get stuff. I really appreciate your efforts and I'm sorry it's lost.

1 week later
    #284 1 year ago

Update: Package still lost by FedEx. No movement on the claim.

Pinball.Center did send a new package with a very small number of parts which arrived today.
    Once I get an inventory of what's here ... I'll be sending PMs out to confirm if you still want the parts.

Keep in mind; *I'M* not planning on doing another order to replace parts that are missing.
    I intend to let the claim process run it's course. IF and only IF FedEx makes me whole will I consider maybe doing another order. But honestly; the Ukraine "special operation" will need to be done and over with before I'll offer another group buy.

If FedEx and/or Pinball.Center some how fuxes me and I'm left holding any percentage of the lost order - I'm 100% completely D.O.N.E. Those that understand the terms understand why this better not be the case.

#285 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Update: Package still lost by FedEx. No movement on the claim.
    Pinball.Center did send a new package with a very small number of parts which arrived today.
    Once I get an inventory of what's here ... I'll be sending PMs out to confirm if you still want the parts.
    Keep in mind; *I'M* not planning on doing another order to replace parts that are missing.
    I intend to let the claim process run it's course. IF and only IF FedEx makes me whole will I consider maybe doing another order. But honestly; the Ukraine "special operation" will need to be done and over with before I'll offer another group buy.
    If FedEx and/or Pinball.Center some how fuxes me and I'm left holding any percentage of the lost order - I'm 100% completely D.O.N.E. Those that understand the terms understand why this better not be the case.

This just sucks...!

#286 1 year ago

Sorry to hear the troubles you are having with trying to help us get rare parts. Even worse is that the package made it from Germany, across the Atlantic, only to get lost in middle America by some slacker at a shipping company. I bought some PCB lamp boards on EBay from a lady in France. I got a shipping notification that it went from Paris to NYC. It arrived in NYC, then did not move for a week. Thought maybe it was in customs. But eventually got notified it was lost. EBay lady refunded my money, but I still needed the parts. Months later, I got another set from Argentina. They arrived in a week.

#287 1 year ago

Dang, I was going to request a LOTR plastics set on the next run. Sorry to see this bad turn of events. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

#288 1 year ago

I’m looking to purchase the T1000 shooter lane cover for T2. Shipping to Washington state USA

#289 1 year ago

Sorry to
    Hear that Zitt

If anyone wants me to get parts and send them
    on let me know

#290 1 year ago

Pinhead1982 - Thanks, I may do that but will wait a few more weeks for this order to show up. I only need one plastic piece to finish my Dr Who restoration. And it is only located at that shop.
    Cheers.

#291 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tophervette:

Pinhead1982 - Thanks, I may do that but will wait a few more weeks for this order to show up. I only need one plastic piece to finish my Dr Who restoration. And it is only located at that shop.
    Cheers.

Be careful what you wish for..... the quality there, varies widely...

#292 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

Be careful what you wish for..... the quality there, varies widely...

At this point, I don't care about quality. I just need that piece of plastic. It is mostly covered up by the left ramp and 2 flasher lights anyway.

#293 1 year ago

I would not hold my breath on finding that package.
    At this point; I think UPS is just delaying for the sake of customer frustration ... Infact;
    I think it's time I go pester Pinball.Center again for an answer as another week has go buy.

Ok; late breaking news.
    Fedex Germany appears to agree it's lost.
    Pinball.Center tells me they are going to do another shipment but this time not everything is in stock.
    If they do indeed replace the order and it's received - then we're going to move forward with Estimates converting to Invoices once packed and weighed.
    Hoping we don't have another "fiasco" in shipping again. <Sigh>

1 week later
    #294 1 year ago

The drama continues...
    FedEx *claimed* the package was delivered at 10:13am this morning. It was not.

#295 1 year ago

Got the "Replacement order" today... but it's missing about half the parts from the original order. It's not clear what happened with this package; but it was "missing" / "claimed delivered" for a day but show up this morning.

I'm so unbelievably frustrated at this point; I can tell you with certainty - I'm defiantly done doing group buys.
    I'm going to do what I can to correct this order with Pinball.Center; make everyone whole as long as I go no further out of pocket.

BUT; I'm not going to be offering any further group buys until:
    1) Ukraine War - is over.
    2) Supply chain issues resolve them selves.
    At this rate; I'm guessing at least a year out - if then.

I'll still be importing items critical to *MY WEBSITE* but just won't be offering these group buys anymore.
    I just can't and won't be a victim of circumstance anymore.

#296 1 year ago

Thanks for trying. The whole shipping experience right now sucks, no matter where you are trying to get it from.

#297 1 year ago

Invoices have started going out for those who have "complete" orders.
    For those with incomplete orders; I may start PMing you to see what you want to do.
    I really don't want to set on these parts until the rest arrive as there is too much risk I'll misplace them or and accident happens.
    I'll be in touch when I get to a point where I know more about the remaining parts.

1 week later
    #298 1 year ago

I went thru my spreadsheet.
    You should either have an Invoice (many already paid/shipped/received) or an PM from me about your order.
    If you didn't hear from me; please send me a PM and I'll see why I missed you.
    I'll be doing a final "cleanup order" to tidy up the group buy before I put them rest.

#299 1 year ago

Thanks for the PM. Please invoice for me to pay up.

#300 1 year ago

Sorry this happened to you, Zitt and everyone involved! That sucks.
    Hopefully this eventually gets sorted!!

You’ve done a great service to the hobby!

There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballcenter-parts-needed/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.