CRCades

“Custom Restorations and Pinball MODs”

» Back to CRCades home


Biz information Shop home

CRCades

RAVENCROFT Institute for VENOM Pinball - MODs by CRCades Pre-order!


Item description

Add Character and Depth to your VENOM pinball game and push CARNAGE back up the ramp into Ravencroft Institute for the Criminally Insane! This MOD brings the inspired comic art of RAVENCROFT to life in 3D as it jumps right off the page!

Replace your flat PETG plastic with this hand crafted and custom airbrushed version of the RAVENCROFT archway, stone pillars and gates! Complete with working Coach light that flickers and is connected to standard GI lighting.

PRODUCT VIDEO:
INSTALLATION VIDEO:


Ready for shipping: 10/10/2023 (estimated)



Item photos

IMG_7614.jpeg
IMG_7620.jpeg
IMG_7628.jpeg
IMG_7636.jpeg
IMG_7637.jpeg



Order now!

Pick a variation

RAVENCROFT Institute for VENOM Pinball - MODs by CRCades
Pre-order for $ 29.90
$ 299.00



Price

$ 299.00

Pre-order now for $ 29.90!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 29.90 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 269.10 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 21.95 (International $ 95.00)




Questions?

Contact CRCades (via PinsideMail)

9418097940

9418097940




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 3 games:



Other items in this category

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 899.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 549.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 699.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 499.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 169.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons
$ 349.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toys/Add-ons

Find other relevant mods/parts!

Click here to find other mods for Venom (Pro)!

Click here to find other mods for Venom (Premium)!

Click here to find other mods for Venom (LE)!


This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades/09422-ravencroft-institute-for-venom-pinball-mods-by-crcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.