CRCades

“Custom Restorations and Pinball MODs”

» Back to CRCades home



Biz information Shop home


Venom Bell Tower MOD by CRCades Shop highlight

Venom Bell Tower -VENOM MODs by CRCades

Symbiotes have a key weakness to high-frequency noises and sonic vibrations that causes severe physical and emotional distress on the symbiote and host as they writhe in pain.

In the iconic Marvel comic book illustration, the Bell Tower rang and the Bell sounded in graphic display on the pages… BONGGG! BONGGG! … BONGGG! BONGGG! ... causing the symbiote to sever its bond with its host, Peter Parker.


Now you can bring the MARVEL comic fantasy world to life in your VENOM Pro, Prem and LE models with this interactive MOD that draws your attention and pulls you into the action! Now when you hit the Bell Tower target you not only hear the bell ring in the game coding …but you also see the 3D artists vision of the Marvel comics in vivid RED and GREEN splashed across the Bell Tower Walls!

BONGGG! BONGGG!
BONGGG! BONGGG!
BONGGG! BONGGG!

…just like the original illustrators envisioned in their classic Marvel styled artwork!

SPECIAL NOTE: Item Photos show the stern Plastic protector installed in front of the Bell Tower, this is for illustration ONLY to show that the MOD does not interfere with the installation of the plastic protector. THIS IS NOT INCLUDED!

BELL TOWER Video:


Installation Video:



Linked to 3 games



Item photos

IMG_9185.jpeg
IMG_9194.jpeg
IMG_9133.jpeg
IMG_9191.jpeg
IMG_9149.jpeg
IMG_9192.jpeg
IMG_9200.jpeg
IMG_9201.jpeg


Order here!

Pick a variation


Interactive Bell Tower MOD PRO
Pre-order for $ 54.90
Game: Not selected
$ 549.00
Interactive Bell Tower MOD PREM/LE
Pre-order for $ 54.90
Game: Not selected
$ 549.00


Review

N/A

This item has not been reviewed yet.

Price

From $ 549.00

Pre-order now from $ 54.90!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 54.90 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 494.10 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Price depends on selected item variation.

Ships for $ 21.95 (International $ 95.00)

Questions?

Contact CRCades (via PinsideMail)

941-889-8017

941-889-8017


Reviews

No reviews have been posted for this item.
Reviews can be written by anyone who has purchased this item.


CRCades

Other items in this category

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 250.00
$ 299.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 425.00
$ 395.00
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 169.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 19.95
$ 169.95
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 899.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 699.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 19.95
$ 495.00
$ 125.00
$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 349.00

» Display more from this shop.

» Display more shop items for Venom (Pro)

» Display more shop items for Venom (Premium)

» Display more shop items for Venom (LE)


This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1472-crcades/10165-venom-bell-tower-mod-by-crcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.