(Topic ID: 22632)

WTT: My HUO AC/DC Premium for your IM, TSPP, MB, TF Pro...others?

By hassellcastle

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a brand new in box AC/DC Premium. I've been playing
it nightly over the past two weeks ..and although the game is bright, flashy and has an
amazing sound package..I'm feeling this game is not my style, at least at the current
software revision it isn't anyway.

We all have machines we like and those that have passed through our hands that we didn't like
and that's about what I'm feeling about AC/DC. It's just not my cup of tea. I know some are thinking I'm nuts for posting this...but to each his own. I like goal driven mode based games...I guess I'm at fault for not playing it more out in the wild before making the purchase.

My AC/DC Premium is in PERFECT condition, not a scratch, it's practically new out of box. I still have the shipping box in the garage that I'll be happy to include to the trader. Goodie bag still stapled inside and all other included literature, etc. The game probably has about 100 plays total on it.

I'm not really interested in selling it at this time. I'm fishing around to see what people might have that they would consider trading for it +/- cash depending upon what we can deal on.

Titles I'm particularly interested in....that I know I like.

Iron Man
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Monster Bash
Transformers Pro

Have others to consider?....let me know.

I'm located in Forney, Texas (a suburb about 15 minutes east of Dallas).
If a trade can be reached both of us we'll have to handle our own shipping or road trip.

Interested?
Send me a PM.

Craig

#2 11 years ago

Good luck with your trade. I don't think you will have any problems getting a trade.

#3 11 years ago

I want to clarify something in an effort to make a possible trade work out with both parties.

First off, yes, I'm unhappy with AC/DC and want something else. But I'm not looking to dump it for a loss. Worst case scenario, I'll just hold onto it and wait for Lyman's next code update and hope that it wins me back on this title. I'd like to get out of it pretty close to what I have into it and nothing more. So if you are considering offering me a sub $3500 game as an even trade, move along.

My goal is to make a mutually beneficial trade for both parties. Other party has a game they are tired of (something preferably from my list) and as opposed to going through the trouble of selling it we are able to work a trade towards the AC/DC. What is your game worth, what is my game worth...we work out the difference + / -

#4 11 years ago

I have a like new TSPP for trade ! How much cash is needed on my end ?

Jim

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I have a like new TSPP for trade ! How much cash is needed on my end ?
Jim

Hoarding all the AC/DC's now eh Jim? I agree with you though, it's a great game and Hassell is a cool dude!

This will work out nicely for everyone involved i'm sure.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

First off, yes, I'm unhappy with AC/DC and want something else. But I'm not looking to dump it for a loss. Worst case scenario, I'll just hold onto it and wait for Lyman's next code update and hope that it wins me back on this title. I'd like to get out of it pretty close to what I have into it and nothing more.

What do you have into it?

The problem/issue is that you can still buy NIB Premiums for the same price that they were first offered. Their value isn't going up since they will still be available (in September from what I was told by my dealer).

I want one. I'm still trying to figure out what to sell/trade to make it happen.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What do you have into it?
The problem/issue is that you can still buy NIB Premiums for the same price that they were first offered. Their value isn't going up since they will still be available (in September from what I was told by my dealer).
I want one. I'm still trying to figure out what to sell/trade to make it happen.

Ok. I'll throw you a bone and trade you mine for your MM. I'll even pay for shipping both ways. Cuz that's the kinda guy I am.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I want one too!I was thinking about selling/trading my WH2O to get one.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Ok. I'll throw you a bone and trade you mine for your MM. I'll even pay for shipping both ways. Cuz that's the kinda guy I am.

PM sent.

Not.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-my-huo-acdc-premium-for-your-im-tspp-mb-tf-proothers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.