10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Bay78
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Correct_Transformer_brackets.JPG
    Wrong_transformer_brackets.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Hey guys. I'm wondering if anyone is out there that has a not working WPC-95 or pin2000 I think will work too mounting brackets. The transformer I have works fine but it is missing the proper extended brackets with the transformer mounted on the back board of the lower cabinet. I have 2 pictures showing the one I have and the ones I'm looking for. If you have a broken transformer that you don't want, sell me your brackets. If you have an extra transformer that you don't need I would be interested in that if that's all I can find. Thanks for checking for me......

Wrong_transformer_brackets.JPGWrong_transformer_brackets.JPG Correct_Transformer_brackets.JPGCorrect_Transformer_brackets.JPG

#2 10 years ago

I think that's not the correct transformer.

Probably is one from an earlier game that someone replaced a bad transformer with.

Might be easier to find the whole transformer.

#3 10 years ago

Yeah I mention in the ad that I would consider buying a new transformer as well if that is all I can find. Thank you

#5 10 years ago

Mabey change your title to "transformer replacement help needed" and start the post over?

#6 10 years ago

For some reason, a WPC95 transformer is not easy to find.

Sam

4 weeks later
    #7 10 years ago

Found a buddy that runs a CNC machine and cut me some brackets that are the correct size. He even gave me some spares if this ever happens again. Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wpc-95-transformer-mounting-brackets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.