Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by brz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am looking for a nice, clean, fully working, non-lemon STTNG. It doesn't have to be blinged out, just clean with a nice PF, in the $3500 range in the Eastern PA area. Would also be willing to accept bling, it just isn't necessary. Not in a huge rush, but just putting it out there.

I have the cash ready for you, but would like to come test play if first if not too far. I'm just looking for a fair price for a keeper, not in this hobby for the flipping, but also want one that doesn't need a ton of work right out of the gate, is not a lemon, and has a nice PF.

#2 10 years ago

Could anyone measure the Width of the Cabinet and the Backbox on one of these widebodies for me? I want to be sure I can fit it through my door.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Could anyone measure the Width of the Cabinet and the Backbox on one of these widebodies for me? I want to be sure I can fit it through my door.

Backbox 29" (same as standard size pin)
Cabinet 25"

#4 10 years ago

Excellent, Thank you! Now anyone have one they want to sell?

#5 10 years ago

I have a heavily modded out one in collector condition in CT but I am firm at $5K

#6 10 years ago

I have a nice one here in Canada for sale, 4800.00 CAN.
New Laser cannons,Colordmd,and pinblades.
Three new flipper coils and rebuilt flippers.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I have a nice one here in Canada for sale, 4800.00 CAN.
New Laser cannons,Colordmd,and pinblades.
Three new flipper coils and rebuilt flippers.

I know I saw that one... if only you were closer. It looks great and I'de probably do it if it were.

Keep 'em comin guys, There has to be a good match up out there somewhere semi close. Would love to get a nice one around $3.5k - $4k. "Make it so!"

#8 10 years ago

Also, anyone with one planning to come to the Allentown show. I can wait for that.

#9 10 years ago

Ah come on,your not that far away
I already have a quote to ship it to Toronto,ON for 125.00 Can.
It's getting it the rest of the way,that is unknown.

One will come up for you,good luck.

#10 10 years ago

check delaware craigs list

#11 10 years ago

Ya, I already emailed that guy asking for more pics and price. Got no response

southjersey.craigslist.org link

#12 10 years ago

seems kinda suspect ... I would not go after a STTNG without assurance that there weren't any issues. it's a maintenance-heavy machine not because of poor build quality but mainly due to its excessive complexity. over time there are just so many components that can become troublesome. the seller goes out of their way to say it's not restored. I'd be wary.

you really want to be able to visit, inspect, and play a machine before you agree to buy it.

#13 10 years ago

Come play mine,I guarantee there are no issues with it
True,there is a lot going on in this game.

#14 10 years ago

Thanks for the offer, but its a bit of a drive Believe me, I think I checked it twice. Yours seems like the best bang for the buck that's been up recently, but its just too far to do anything about, and shipping it would kind of nullify that whole bang for the buck thing.

Still looking btw

#15 10 years ago

Good luck,you will find one

#16 10 years ago

At one time I would tell you my STTNG was bolted to the floor but I am starting to consider trading it.

OP, I used to live in Easton pa and worked in Bethlehem. We liked it there but ultimately left for jobs.

#17 10 years ago

I have a nice STTNG for sale that is in your price range.This game is fully working,clean and partially LED'd.I am located in central Va.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-sttng-in-eastern-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.