Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Syco54645
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking for a Shadow. I am in the Pittsburgh area. Allentown would be a possibility. Let me know what you have.

Thanks

-Syco54645

#5 10 years ago

Bump. I know they are out there. Seen quite a few for sale in the last few months...

#7 10 years ago

Good luck with your search. I've been looking forever and finally had to ship one from Georgia!! I hope you find one. Apparently everyone is hoarding this title now.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Good luck with your search. I've been looking forever and finally had to ship one from Georgia!! I hope you find one. Apparently everyone is hoarding this title now.

I live outside of Philly and drove 17 hours round trip to Ohio to get the exact Shadow that I wanted. After playing it for several months now, I can see why there hard to find. It would take a lot for me to even consider letting it go. Hang in there they are out there. But if your looking for a nice one, expect to pay over 3K for one!

#9 10 years ago

I have one. Nicest one you'll find for sale anywhere right now I'd imagine. Clear coated PF and ZERO sanctum wear and lots of other good stuff. A lot more than $3k though.

#10 10 years ago

I finally got mine too.

I rarely break 300,000,000 points on it. Awesome, BUT HARD game.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I finally got mine too.
I rarely break 300,000 points on it. Awesome, BUT HARD game.

I guess I shouldn't mention my one ball for 1.2 BILLION points then only able to get a total score of 1.35 billion?

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I guess I shouldn't mention my one ball for 1.2 BILLION point then total score was 1.35 billion?

well then I guess I shouldn't mention my 4.8B game.
http://pinside.com/pinball/archive/shadow/scores

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

well then I guess I shouldn't mention my 4.8B game.
http://pinside.com/pinball/archive/shadow/scores

Great score! You're on my radar screen. I'm gunning for you!

#15 10 years ago

Amazing scores. I just noticed I wrote 300,000. I meant 300 million.

Pin is so damn hard.

You guys are pulling those sorta scores with regularity, are you?

#16 10 years ago

no way.. I can consistently be in the 1-2 billion range but the 3+ require everything to be working. I get my big scores on huge super vengeance completions one after another.. when I am on I can sometimes do 4 or 5 completions with out missing a shot.. points start to add up really fast.

#17 10 years ago

I enjoy it so much because of the difficulty. Just a blast to play.

#18 10 years ago

Bump. Still looking. Have not given up hope yet...

#19 10 years ago

Bump, few bites but nothing has materialized yet. Players condition is fine as long as it is a nice player.

#21 10 years ago

Someone posted one in the Northeast for sale thread:

bigchief99

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Someone posted one in the Northeast for sale thread:
bigchief99

Thanks. I already contacted him about it. Last I talked with him he was possibly trading it.

#23 10 years ago

Morning here at work and drinking beer (and programming). Great day for a bump (and hopefully finding my future Shadow).

#24 10 years ago

BUmp.

Man I hope you find one. Such a great pin.

(sorry for the disappointment of checking this message, hoping it was one for sale, when it was just a bump.)

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

BUmp.
Man I hope you find one. Such a great pin.
(sorry for the disappointment of checking this message, hoping it was one for sale, when it was just a bump.)

Haha, no worries. I even bought an Aurich translight from the first run. I am all ready for it to come into my gameroom. Just need to find one for the right price.

#26 10 years ago

Bump still nothing yet. Should be talking with someone later this week about one but need to keep all options open still.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Haha, no worries. I even bought an Aurich translight from the first run. I am all ready for it to come into my gameroom. Just need to find one for the right price.

Watch you find one and it already has the translite installed.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Watch you find one and it already has the translite installed.

Already happened. Haha. Too late for a refund?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-shadow-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.