Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Aurich
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I sold my dirty donny to fund this LE purchase, I have a lead on one right now but would rather deal with fellow pinsiders. Looking to be around $ 6900 ( HUO) cash or paypal no fees to you. Cash in hand ready to move forward now and make this a quick sale. I'm not looking for this thread to get the pricing police wasting their view on values. I've been watching the values and recent sales of these for the last 3 months and I feel that this $ + or - $ 150 is spot on with values of HUO, NIB I'll pay a few more $$. HUO please list any upgrades/mods/or Stern warranty swaps that are done.
PM or txt/call me
Chris

702-324-8818

#2 10 years ago

I know there was a NIB LE in CA for $8K. Not sure if he still has it but I can check if your interested.

#3 10 years ago

That's too much for me I got one in the works right now for 7k with shaker and a few mods.

#4 10 years ago

+1 LE for Tozzi
-1 LE for Fattrain

Enjoy your new SUPREMELY pimped out LE!

#5 10 years ago

Thank you my friend, can't wait to get it and hopefully add a new kickass code update, I've heard it's gonna be a huge one, however we have heard that before.....fingers crossed.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

+1 LE for Tozzi
-1 LE for Fattrain
Enjoy your new SUPREMELY pimped out LE!

Waiting for +1 Star Trek LE for Fattrain

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-metallica-le-huo-or-nib-cash-in-hand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.