• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

If you're ready to part with yours let me know, thanks

#2 10 years ago

Just saw one listed on topeka kansas cl cheap

#3 10 years ago

What's the price these go for nowadays? $2200-2600?

#4 10 years ago

Bout the same here in AUS but I guess you would say 3 for a sweet as example here..... But things are cheaper in the USA so I would be cautious about going that high.

#5 10 years ago

I'll take that as you are not interested in mine anymore and I can move on to the next party who contacted?

#6 10 years ago

ebay.com link: Williams Fish Tales Pinball Machine Ready to Play

There's the only sold one on ebay.... nice original unfaded cabinet, no topper, nice condition everything, only went for 1850.

#7 10 years ago

Check Craigs List in NJ

#8 10 years ago

Couldn't find the one in Kansas, what was the price?

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from pinBilly:

Ebay link
There's the only sold one on ebay.... nice original unfaded cabinet, no topper, nice condition everything, only went for 1850.

WOW. Nice looking FT for only $1850

#10 10 years ago

Here's one on Craigslist PA.

morgantown.craigslist.org link

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

Couldn't find the one in Kansas, what was the price?

It's been sold as of yesterday, asking price was 1000

#12 10 years ago

Has some sweet mods for sure!

1 week later
#13 10 years ago

I've actually bought 3 pins since I made this post but I'm still looking for one, closer to Colorado the better, will be on the hunt until I find the right one. Will trade my Starship Troopers and or Gorgar + or - cash depending on the deal of course....

#14 10 years ago

Shit that's what we call going on a pin bender

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from mickthepin:

Shit that's what we call going on a pin bender

I couldn't agree more, got so frustrated trying to get the game I was looking for (and got close), that I ended up finding 3 other deals.....

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from pinBilly:

Ebay link

57 bids, Deals will come around from time to time. usually nice FT are around $2300 - $3k

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

I couldn't agree more, got so frustrated trying to get the game I was looking for (and got close), that I ended up finding 3 other deals.....

I have one but the Whitewater has to go with it, they are a set.

#18 10 years ago

Speaking of, check this out!

ebay.com link: itm

Sega Golden Cue, only 13 made. $2k!

#19 10 years ago

Still shopping for one

#21 10 years ago

Bumping again, keep getting close...

#23 10 years ago

GL, it will be worth the wait once you finally reel it in

#24 10 years ago

Good 'ol labor day weekend here....

#26 10 years ago

just bought one myself. typical fade but very nice otherwise (2K). I guess they put the lightning flippers in so ball times are 10 seconds instead of 20!!!!!lol game is killing me but man is it fun.

#27 10 years ago

congrats! Tough to find one in my neck of the woods apparently.... And yeah, ball times are stupid quick in that game.

#28 10 years ago

it wasnt on this site for literally one minute. happen to see the listing and pm'd him. he said the response was amazing.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-fish-tales-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.