• Goldeneye 1700 3 votes
    25%
  • Jurassic Park 1850 6 votes
    50%
  • TFTC 2100 3 votes
    25%

(12 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 10 years ago

If you had the choice between Jurassic Park, Tales from the Crypt, or Goldeneye all priced the same, basically same quailty, what would you choose and why?

I know which one I want but my wife doesn't feel the same way, so I leave it up to your comments, GO!!!

#2 10 years ago

I would go with the TFTC. It's on your wish list. It's a fun game and I'm not much into the Bond theme. Look on the bright side---Who cares which one, you're getting another pin!

#3 10 years ago

Back to the choices:

GE for 1700, HUO past 6 years unknown beyond that. Pretty good shape overall
JP for 2100, probably negotiable to 1900. Topper is there, LED's installed, also pretty good shape.
or TFTC for 2100. Previously routed, LEDs, cliffys installed, playfield decent, cabinet a little worn.

Come on guys!!! Hook a brother up with some opinions

#4 10 years ago

It's becoming a pressure situation, HELP!!!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

If you had the choice between Jurassic Park, Tales from the Crypt, or Goldeneye all priced the same, basically same quailty, what would you choose and why?
I know which one I want but my wife doesn't feel the same way, so I leave it up to your comments, GO!!!

If you don't want to deal with a bunch of grief, get the one your wife wants. If you do, pick the one you want.

#6 10 years ago

GE is more fun of the 3, cool shots killer audio, great dots, gun actually comes into gameplay, coolest ball save in pinball period !..3 ramps, tons of menu options for gameplay, i for one love the art on it... great callouts, the only one that is a bit repetitive is shoot the flashing ramps...oh and the jump ramp, and satelite dish 3 different mutibals as well...had 2 and would buy another..

Tftc audio is great for the first 3 days, then it would be compared to LW#'s joe pesci reapeats..
satisfying shots and some cool rules as well, not overly deep but enough to do to keep you entertaind for a while..
have had 2 and couldndt wait for them both to be gone...

JP, kinda boring overall i think... some cool toys,but not adult themed enough,, PF layout is ok but nothin that brings back that just one more game feel to me..

had one lasted 6 weeks and out the door it went..not looking to have another..

and Tftc, and JP both have shakers and that is cool, but i dont think that make up for the other short comings i think they have...

GE is also cheaper for ya, and generaly trades for more than his asking now a days...

my 2 cents.

#7 10 years ago

GE is also much harder to get, lower production number and dont come up for sale all that often...

#8 10 years ago

So what did ya choose ?

#9 10 years ago

I lost out on the GE.

I'm getting word that the JP is an amazing deal and I'll be kicking myself if I don't get it.

My wife threw in that she thinks I should just get a NIB stern and not deal with haggling and possible hidden problems and that I'll at least have some type of warranty.

I just want some more information on how people like their NIB's and what are their favorites.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sabattus, ME
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-choices-choices-choices and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.