Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by HOOKED
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Looking for a complete playing or not game.
USA football perfered but will take a soccer if I have too.
Will consider local and long distance machines.
I'm outside of Charlotte NC.

1 year later
#2 11 years ago

Mate, you might be in luck. Link below....it looks to be in fabulous condition too.
And glad you said you would consider long distance machines, as it probably doesn't come any more long distant from Charlotte NC than Melbourne, Australia.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rare-Alvin-G-Soccer-Head-to-Head-Pinball-Machine-99-Cent-Start-/171031900037?pt=AU_CoinOp&hash=item27d24baf85

#3 11 years ago

Good luck on your search, Robert.

A.G. Football and A.G. Soccer-ball come up for sale from time to time over here, but USA Football is extremely hard to find. I'm trying to save one right now that was stripped of about 60% of its parts. I just can't bear the thought of sending one of only 100 made, to pinball heaven.

#4 11 years ago

Thanks guys. Still holding out hope for my AG head to head.
I just picked up a Viza War a few weeks ago. There is a guy in NJ that has had one in storage but will not price it. We will see.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-alvin-g-football and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.