Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by CUJO
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pcstandoff.jpg
    clipinstandoffS.jpg
    standoff320.jpg
    20-9534 (.5inch standoff clip).jpg
    #1 9 years ago

given the number of machines that use this particular part, I'm hoping that PPS or marco's has this remade soon since everyone that currently lists it is sold out

20-9534 (.5inch standoff clip).jpg20-9534 (.5inch standoff clip).jpg

these are the spring clips that fit into the square holes of the metal plate in your back box which hold the pc boards in place.

#2 9 years ago

That part should be easy-as-pie to find from someone parting out a machine...

SHOULD...

#3 9 years ago

I'm subscribing to this thread since I've also been looking for these. I had no luck finding them though.

#4 9 years ago

I have some. How much do you need?

#5 9 years ago

Help out j_m_ first, but I was looking for 2 with screws to go with them.

#6 9 years ago

That is a standard part inside personal computer cases, especially aluminum ones like Lian Li.

Any real computer store will have 1000s of them

standoff320.jpgstandoff320.jpg

clipinstandoffS.jpgclipinstandoffS.jpg

#7 9 years ago

Do you know an online computer store that would have them?

There aren't many "real" computer stores around anymore.

#8 9 years ago

surprisingly, the computer stores in my area had no idea what they were (nor did they have any)

#9 9 years ago

Sorry guys i have only 2 standoff clips.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

surprisingly, the computer stores in my area had no idea what they were (nor did they have any)

Show them a pic of what they are on your phone.

You need a shop that builds nice machines, not a Microcenter.

They have them at frozencpu but you have to buy a $25 boxed kit of screws and junk.

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Show them a pic of what they are on your phone.
    You need a shop that builds nice machines, not a Microcenter.

I did have photos on my phone, showed them and still nothing. in fact, the guy had never heard of them (at least he knew who lian li was).

to top it off, it was a place that builds pc's. oh well, still searching

I've done a google search and it appears that only ones that people have actually found are too small and too short (much like the image that vid posted)

#12 9 years ago

When I'm back at home I'll look through a bunch of junked CPUs in the barn and see if I can pull you a handful.

1 week later
    #13 9 years ago

Wondering if you were ever able to find any?

#14 9 years ago

Totally forgot about it.

I'll make a note and see - sorry

2 weeks later
    #15 9 years ago

I knew I had seen a lot of these in my nuts and bolts can from computer builds.
    They do look a little different than the pic of the actual one at the top of this thread.
    But these are the ones that typically came with custom PC cases from the early 2000's.
    pcstandoff.jpgpcstandoff.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-20-9534-standoff-clip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.