WOZLE Prices???

By misfitdart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Has the price on these machines dropped to the point that I have mine for sale at a fair price and still not a single response??

#2 10 years ago

No responses??? Must be too high... how else could you interpret that?

#3 10 years ago

if you have to sell it then sell it but if you don't i would wait it out.

There is such a mix of negative and positive news right now people are just trying to figure out heads and tails of it all.

Keith and Ted are still programming code, JJP still has to iron out some bugs. This current period is problem the worst time to sell WOZ over the past year.

The fact that the LE has a direct print clear coat actually might up it's value more now. Hard to tell....

but as of today there are lots for sale and less buyers which = not a great time to sell . If you want to blow it out at a loss it will be bought in minutes i am sure of that.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Has the price on these machines dropped to the point that I have mine for sale at a fair price and still not a single response??

whats the price?

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Agree. Not sure what else the reason would be unless you are unwilling to ship and live at the North Pole.

#6 10 years ago

I'd be willing to buy a standard or LE at or below cost only. Local only.

#7 10 years ago

His price is $7,900 us - glws

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I'd be willing to buy a standard or LE at or below cost only. Even then, I feel like I'm taking price risk. Local only.

Edit: sorry for double post, tried to edit not reply.

#9 10 years ago

I sold my NIB pre-order for 8k about 6 months ago so I would say yes, you're probably a bit high for an open and played game. Just my .02

And yes, now probably isn't a good time to sell but then again nobody really knows... I know there is a huge "resurgence" in pinball but then again how many 8k large toys can this hobby support before people just can't buy anymore because of money and/or space.

#10 10 years ago

i saw your post but 7900 U$ is too high for me so i didn't bother responding. good luck with your sale.

#11 10 years ago

- It's only been for sale for 4 days
- You don't have a marketplace ad up, just the post
- You're very distant for most people, and shipping back to USA is a bit more involved than domestic sales

Price is fine, you just need a buyer. Advertise in the marketplace, craigslist, MrPinball, and other venues.

#12 10 years ago

There are not that many people interested in any pins at the $7500 and up price range, especially after MMr took a lot of the cash/commitments those people could afford. That is also a big part of why Hobbit and ST LE are not sold out in addition to the sticker shock the price increases have caused, and of course there is issue of the fake LE status that large quantities of LEs get.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

how many 8k large toys can this hobby support before people just can't buy anymore because of money and/or space.

Yep, this is definitely becoming a huge problem and will only get worse.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yep, this is definitely becoming a huge problem and will only get worse.

our dollar used to be at par with the green back. not any more. 7900us is now 8663 cad dollar. that makes this deal ice cold for me as a potential canadian buyer.

#15 10 years ago

There is/was one for sale at 7500 undelivered (still at factory). The order date sounds like it should be complete very very soon. I bought mine just before the ruby edition was announced - that and the MMR really helped reduced values, so I ended up over paying quite a bit - timing is always difficult in markets.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

our dollar used to be at par with the green back. not any more. 7900us is now 8663 cad dollar. that makes this deal ice cold for me as a potential canadian buyer.

I bet the fact the game is in Canada is also a factor. Maybe people may be skittish about shipping over the border.

#17 10 years ago

Not sure what will happens now they change to decals! (Sure not on LE but on Red LE if i'm not wrong?)

#18 10 years ago

I would be a buyer for one for 7k right now. I would drive and go get it with cash in hand, just like I did a few weeks ago for the one in Ohio.

#19 10 years ago

It will be interesting to see if the market for HUO WOZes stabilizes now that most of the drama surrounding the future of JJP has dissipated. Of course, until JJP ceases to produce NIB WOZes, used machines will always be priced beneath the NIB benchmark. How far beneath is the open question.

#20 10 years ago

Bring me back some maple syrup, will you Buddy?

#21 10 years ago

It's a tough time of the year to sell as people usually don't have $8K sitting around after the Holidays after having to pay their property taxes at the end of the year. Should be an easier sale during tax return season in a couple months.

I would also try to find out if your game has the upgraded power supply and light boards. If they do, that's a great selling point to mention as it would ease a lot of people's concerns about light board failures.

Also, I don't really want to be the guy to bring up price speculation but I think myself and a lot of people that really like the game are holding off just because of the uncertainty of what the game's future holds. If there are only 600-700 of these out there and and demand isn't super high, I shudder to think what the game's value will be once JJP actually builds all 2500+ games that have been ordered. Especially when other $8K games like MMR, Hobbit, and Stern's latest machine are also options. I know I'm going to wait until the software is complete and JJP catches up to the backlog of orders before making a decision as to whether or not to buy one again.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Agree. Not sure what else the reason would be unless you are unwilling to ship and live at the North Pole.

Willing to ship and have now advertised with new price on the market place and sometimes it feels like the north pole lol

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Willing to ship and have now advertised with new price on the market place and sometimes it feels like the north pole lol

If you were in North Pole, AK I would come see you. Only about a 6.5 hour drive.

GLWTS

#24 10 years ago

The market is a bit soft right now. Just let it sit up here for a bit and it will sell.

#25 10 years ago

Market is saturated with these already.

#26 10 years ago

I want one, but I am now willing to wait. I may wait long enough where I don't want one. Now it depends on location and price.
The newness has kinda worn off for me.
The way I look at it is this: they made around 10000 STtNG. Most went to ops to be put on route. How many do you think sit in collectors hands right now.
They are going to make a whole bunch of the WOZ. I am betting more go to homes than routes. Out of those home owners, how many are going to make woz a 'keeper'?

I am thinking that the initial interested buyer has almost been satisfied. I think the secondary market will be soft on this title. Simple economics. How many interested buyers are there and at what price point?

GLWS!

#27 10 years ago

I will sell my EC LE for $7500 Mass / NH / Maine or trade for Nascar +?????

#28 10 years ago

Prices were 6500 for an LE pre orders

I don't see deals at $7700 or up

Wait a year and market will be fluffed with these
Pick one up then for 6 k

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Fair price is debatable when you are selling it for a profit on a opened used machine. For example my METLE, was happy to get what I paid for it and it sold in one week. Depends how much you want to profit or if you just want to sell it.

#30 10 years ago

And of course you take out Canada and the over seas market altogether with the exchange rate.

I wonder how all these high priced "LE"s are gonna get absorbed when the over seas market is priced out?

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Maybe consider finding a location to put it on? Sounds like a winner in the wild... If they are as rare there as here- you might not have much competition...

#32 10 years ago

It's a funny market right now for all pins, the MMR announcement was like a bucket of cold water, made everyone re-think the whole collectible aspect of the hobby. Not sure where the value of WOZECLE will end up settling, but it's a fantastic game, can't imagine you won't find a buyer for it at your price, just need to be patient!

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

It's a funny market right now for all pins, the MMR announcement was like a bucket of cold water, made everyone re-think the whole collectible aspect of the hobby.

Everyone, not really,
it is a game first and some are collectible second.
Frankly, most that own pinball don't have to sell them and aren't speculating on price.
But, I'll add the it is pure speculation that ANY new game will keep it's market value, LE or PRO.
It's like a new car, once off the lot/unboxed, value is down, and some values are down before opening.
There are always games going up in value.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, SC
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.50
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 91.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wozle-prices and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.