(Topic ID: 18907)

Worst DMD era pin of all time?

By Pinchroma

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erik.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 11 years ago

For me it's a tie between Junkyard and T2

#61 11 years ago

Haha there he is!

#110 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballdad:

IJ? Heck...the thread is also hating Baywatch, Maverick, Wipeout...that is 3 out of my 7. I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight and wake up reading that it is now 4 of 7...5 of 7...6 of 7....NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

With that being the case I think we can all agree it is not safe for you to sleep tonight

#115 11 years ago

Well that kind of response just takes all enjoyment out of teasing you. Good day, sir.

#127 11 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

(well constructed diatribe omitted)
    Given this, and premier’s DMDs, I find it very hard anyone can state T2 is the worst.

Haha glad to see you're passionate about t2. My t2 nomination was sort of an inside joke. I don't like it but it's not the worst thing I've played. Nothing has left me disappointed like Junkyard.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erik.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-dmd-era-pin-of-all-time?tu=erik and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.