Hercules3.jpg
Hercules2.jpg
Hercules1.jpg
price_games_Plinko-003.jpg
#1 11 years ago

And no, It's not a Hercules.

eastky.craigslist.org link

#2 11 years ago

I think I'd classify that as Pachinko. Looks cool, but I can just imagine the 18 wheeler you've got to have to move it.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I think I'd classify that as Pachinko.

Yeah, closer to the old 30's machines. (I'd still play it)

#4 11 years ago

You would have to be certifiably insane to purchase that.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You know Mac would buy it if the gang had the money.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yep! I'd just throw down the 3 bucks and have a good time. I wonder where in Jersey it is...

#7 11 years ago

I think it is actually attached to the 18 wheeler, and you just raise it up.

Imagine the house parties you could have. Park the 18 wheeler in the front yard, stand there raising the bed up. Neighbors would shout over "What in the world is that thing?" "Oh, this? It's just my new pinball machine..."

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I could think of better things to spend 25k on.. like a nice MM!!

#9 11 years ago

Wait a minute...Id rather have this one.. It's HUO. lol

price_games_Plinko-003.jpgprice_games_Plinko-003.jpg

#10 11 years ago

I remember playing this beast at a Time Out as a kid. I could barely reach the flipper buttons. You have to have a billiard size area for it to start. I think parts can be a bear to find also. Probably bigger than my whole basement

Hercules1.jpgHercules1.jpg Hercules2.jpgHercules2.jpg Hercules3.jpgHercules3.jpg

Thanks,
Mike
www.HabosArcade.com

#11 11 years ago

I remember that machine down at the Wildwood Jersey shore boardwalk!

#12 11 years ago

Even bigger!

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Nuclear_Waste:

Even bigger!
» YouTube video

I remember watching that show back in its day as a child. It was called "The Magnificent Marble Machine " It was only on for about a year in the mid 70's

#14 11 years ago

Sigh, wish I was closer.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from Nuclear_Waste:

Even bigger!
» YouTube video

I actually had a thread discussing The Magnificent Marble Machine a few months back LOL - funny to see it crop up again. http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-magnificent-marble-machine-who-remembers

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I remember that machine down at the Wildwood Jersey shore boardwalk!

I played Hercules on the wildwood boardwalk as well. Was in arcade next to Al's Lime Rickey Blythe old Sportland Pier.

#17 11 years ago

This was touted as the worlds biggest pinball machine ... And it is for sale too.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/skateboarding-rollerblading/ramps-rails/auction-578702343.htm

You can watch the videos on YouTube ... You got scores as you skated around the "playfield"

rd.

#18 11 years ago

Sigh

Quoted from rotordave:This was touted as the worlds biggest pinball machine ... And it is for sale too.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/skateboarding-rollerblading/ramps-rails/auction-578702343.htm
You can watch the videos on YouTube ... You got scores as you skated around the "playfield"
rd.

: Sigh : wish I was closer. Does anyone know if it will fit in a Holden full size panel truck?

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Sigh

: Sigh : wish I was closer. Does anyone know if it will fit in a Holden full size panel truck?

Evidently it is in 2x containers. So it'd have to be an impressive Holden ute to carry two containers

rd. image.jpgimage.jpg

#20 11 years ago

One of the pictures above has a baseball themed game on the left then Simpsons DE, Dr. Dude, and then Hercules. What's the name of the baseball one?

#21 11 years ago

Slugfest I believe, if I am not mistaken it was also the last bat and pitch made

#22 11 years ago

Yeah looks like Slugfest. (it has a chick with some great knockers on it btw).
http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=3281&picno=9833

#23 11 years ago

Its a hard game to nudge.

#24 11 years ago

Beat me too the plinko pictures.

I would say plinko or pachinko unless this is a bingo machine LOL

We covered a bigger one here on pinside last year. I love the first comment....I tried this and got arrested WTF..

ROFL

#25 11 years ago

I wish I were a few states closer and had the room.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Seattle, WA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worlds-largest-pinball-machine-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.